Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    think of it this way:
    if you run 100m in 15s then you have an average speed of 6.67m/s
    if you run 100m in 12s then you have an average speed of 8.33m/s

this means that when the 12s guy finishes the 15s guy will have done 6.67m/s x 12s = 80m.
    the 15s gu y will be 20 metres behind the other one (if my calculations are correct). :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest1984)
    can someone tell me, what was going on in Regent street???? i was shopping at Oxford street this afternoon, and wanted to look at some stores in Regent street........upon arriving at the end of Oxford street, i got crushed, and people were on the top of the construction work........i couldn't even go to oxford circus station, and had to go to tottenham court road station....i though there was a fire.....lol

:rolleyes:
    They were driving F1 cars up and down regent stret fast!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    i was there as well
    i wouldn't mind to try F1
    Go write a letter to ferrari and ask if you can have a go at driving a car thats worth £2,000,000 and has cost in excess of £1 billion to develop, im sure theyd agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    funny how i didn't see u there

ReputationRep:
    Knowing F1 costs you probably could have gone and seen a full-blown 'bike race for the same price. Sounds pretty cool though (the F1 demo that is ) but I don't fancy standing about for several hours to take my photo of live F1 action...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    Go write a letter to ferrari and ask if you can have a go at driving a car thats worth £2,000,000 and has cost in excess of £1 billion to develop, im sure theyd agree
    yeahh cool (:rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    eh??? what??? whats so good about that???.... F1 makes me sleep.......fast.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...gh/3869751.stm

ok hes in his 30s now, but hes still a quality player, another high profile signing for middlesborough, good buy?
    better than danny mills

ReputationRep:
    I was there, in Regents street just opposite Hamleys. I had a very good view i was there since 4.30pm. I'm a bit disappointed at missing the donuts. But Martin Brundle did stop right in front of me, blipped the throttle a few times and then dumped the clutch, roaring off in a cloud of tyre smoke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I was there, in Regents street just opposite Hamleys. I had a very good view i was there since 4.30pm. I'm a bit disappointed at missing the donuts. But Martin Brundle did stop right in front of me, blipped the throttle a few times and then dumped the clutch, roaring off in a cloud of tyre smoke
    and how comes i didn't see u as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    ...I'm a bit disappointed at missing the donuts...
    The doughnuts were quality! Mansell set the example and just burned it in several circles, creating a mass of smoke. All tried to emulate, with Montoya coming close.

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...gh/3856645.stm

theyre getting viduka as well

ReputationRep:
    and how comes i didn't see u as well
    lol, you might have been standing in front of me for all i know. I also did my first bluejack there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    lol, you might have been standing in front of me for all i know. I also did my first bluejack there.
    anyone brown hair wearing short shirt a green top sunglasses?

ReputationRep:
    anyone brown hair wearing short shirt a green top sunglasses?
    Where exactly were you standing? When you looked straight ahead could you see the Levis store?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Where exactly were you standing? When you looked straight ahead could you see the Levis store?
    nooooooo lol i wasn't where u were then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I was outside hamleys let me find a photo!

Were you on that scafolding?!

ReputationRep:
    it depends, wots the average 100m time for girls age 18

ReputationRep:
    Anywhere here?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    I was outside hamleys let me find a photo!

Were you on that scafolding?!
    shame i forgot my camera

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.