Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    cheers, i cant find standards though
    on the main page down down on the left to the third yellow box and its the 2nd from last item

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    on the main page down down on the left to the third yellow box and its the 2nd from last item
    oh yeah :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You should have gone by yourself; that's what i did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Yeah, I'm really kicking myself now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    i went on my own, but its probably easier for me, living in london, than for someone to come down half the country on thir own.

ReputationRep:
    They're not exactly free. We'll have to compensate Parma and Barcelona in some way, as we had to do regarding the acquisition of Bellion. I'd be happy with the transfer if Rossi was seen as a long-term replacement for Giggs, otherwise I'd complain that we have too many forwards.

ReputationRep:
    2014? you mean we have to wait for 10 more years?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    They're not exactly free. We'll have to compensate Parma and Barcelona in some way, as we had to do regarding the acquisition of Bellion. I'd be happy with the transfer if Rossi was seen as a long-term replacement for Giggs, otherwise I'd complain that we have too many forwards.
    Rossi hadn't signed a profesional contract, so compensation to Parma is minimal.
    And Pique rejected Barcelona's offer, so he should be free, or for a negligible compensation. Rossi is meant to be quality and is only 16, so there is no need to complain!!

ReputationRep:
    NE1 know where i could get hold of sum cheaper cricket whites as I dont want to have to pay £40 for them or nething like that

ReputationRep:
    Hi All,

I've seen the idea of UKL fantasy footy and everything been thrown around the forum over past months such as the European championships thing but last season my mates and I had a predictions league instead and it was good, and much more interesting in my opinions. Basically, i was just wondering if anybody is interesting in re-creating such a league for UKL on a larger scale, say ten matches per saturday and midweek games for champions league etc. If people are interested, is there anybody who would like to share the workload, particularly if they're good at site/group building and autonomy (sending out individual pm's or emails to every player could be time consuming!)

Cheers all

G-W-D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by George-W-Duck)
    Hi All,

I've seen the idea of UKL fantasy footy and everything been thrown around the forum over past months such as the European championships thing but last season my mates and I had a predictions league instead and it was good, and much more interesting in my opinions. Basically, i was just wondering if anybody is interesting in re-creating such a league for UKL on a larger scale, say ten matches per saturday and midweek games for champions league etc. If people are interested, is there anybody who would like to share the workload, particularly if they're good at site/group building and autonomy (sending out individual pm's or emails to every player could be time consuming!)

Cheers all

G-W-D
    i will help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    He has left Chelsea! does that mean they are selling him or have they released him? Has his contract run out? why dont they try and get money for him?
    They released him from his contract by mutual consent. I suppose selling him is too much hassle with the negotiating and agreeing terms...etc. Easier just to say...on yer trolley..find yourself another job.

G

ReputationRep:
    I just heard on sky sports news..apparently chelsea have 'thrashed out' a £24M deal for Didier Drogba. He would look to be Crespo's replacement if crespo goes back to milan on loan.

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by George-W-Duck)
    Hi All,

Cheers all

G-W-D
    Yeah thats a good idea, did something like that this year at school.
    Count me in.
    Wouldn't mind helping out aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lgs98jonee)
    NE1 know where i could get hold of sum cheaper cricket whites as I dont want to have to pay £40 for them or nething like that
    ne ideas?

ReputationRep:
    dont wane make anyone feel bad , but i ran 100m in 10.92secs and 200m in 22.66secs when i was 16. 3-4 years later i now run 100m in 22.66secs.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I thought it was only in motorsport where they'd call something F3000 when they really meant F2, but it seems that the football men want to do something totally illogical as well. I'm sorry if anyone's already brought this up but I really don't understand why the leagues from premiership down should be called Championship followed by League 1 and 2.

It's silly enough with division 1 not being the top division, now it's the third best division in the country being called league 1. It's insane!

ReputationRep:
    bloody hell 10.9 seconds is amazing! I used to run 100m in the low 13's but then I tore my groin playing footy about 2 years ago. Ive only just started training again, im aiming to get my time somewhere in the 12 second region.

On the issue of training, it can seriously improve your time. At school we have sprint training open to all, a lot of people have shaved 2 seconds of their original times, so it can make a serious improvement providing one trains consistently over a period of time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electric Magic)
    Okay, I thought it was only in motorsport where they'd call something F3000 when they really meant F2, but it seems that the football men want to do something totally illogical as well. I'm sorry if anyone's already brought this up but I really don't understand why the leagues from premiership down should be called Championship followed by League 1 and 2.

It's silly enough with division 1 not being the top division, now it's the third best division in the country being called league 1. It's insane!
    i know...ridiculus...we have premier league, coca cola chamionship and league 1 and 2

ReputationRep:
    cmon more people! :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.