This discussion is closed.
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
we had the tree conversation, and i enjoyed tht
so can we have another one like what piece of furniture would you be or something daft.... like what piece of starionary would you be :rolleyes:
furniture wise id be a bookcase and starionary wise id definatly be a blank lab book :rolleyes:
enigmatic
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If i were a piece of furnature, i would be a sofa or bed cos they are comfy. If i were a piece of stationary, i would be a pen (no reason why though )
M-J
Rep:
?
i like your smiley

i'd be a blank lab book because they excite me all the wonderous things tht go in lab books....mines has chemicals and hot choloate over it.... its loved
book case simply because it does the job its meant to do
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
furniture- def. a small purple bean bag, stationary- a sparkly gel pen.
galadriel100
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Piece of furniture: An antique chair, because I would be worth money and they look cool.
Stationary: I would be hmmm a piece of white paper, becuase i could be recycled? I don't know why.
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Piece of furniture:A bean bag,'cause they're so awesome,and for stationary I'd be a pink,sparkly pen. Haha.
*edit* Oh and damn,izzy hattie beat me to it. Bean bags own.
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DarkShadows08)
Piece of furniture:A bean bag,'cause they're so awesome,and for stationary I'd be a pink,sparkly pen. Haha.
*edit* Oh and damn,izzy hattie beat me to it. Bean bags own.
tell me about it! they rule.
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by izzy_hattie)
tell me about it! they rule.
Absolutely. I love big pink ones. Haha.
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DarkShadows08)
Absolutely. I love big pink ones. Haha.
hey you're in new jersey! have you seen garden state>?
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
furniture- def. a small purple bean bag, stationary- a sparkly gel pen.
I think the definition of stationary is actually: staying still, not moving.

*don't hurt me*
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
I think the definition of stationary is actually: staying still, not moving.

*don't hurt me*
hehe... dsylexic [did i spell that right?] so i get out of it! [though i really should know how to spell that?! ]
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
an antique bureau

and a staple gun
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hehe... dsylexic [did i spell that right?] so i get out of it! [though i really should know how to spell that?! ]
It's a really common thing anyway.. but it just bothers me. I worked in "Stationery Box" for a while (hell, hell, hell) and when people used to spell it "Stationary Box" I would get really annoyed. (I worked in a shop, not a still box :mad: ) hehe.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sparklyteacosie)
and a staple gun
OOO I like it!
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's a really common thing anyway.. but it just bothers me. I worked in "Stationery Box" for a while (hell, hell, hell) and when people used to spell it "Stationary Box" I would get really annoyed. (I worked in a shop, not a still box :mad: ) hehe.
its common enough.... i do that thing all the time- i spell 'know' as in I know you, as 'now' and i still get confused about 'your nice' and 'you're nice' etc...
god knows why i'm doing english a level!
happydinosaur
Report 14 years ago
OOO I like it!
thanks..It would be cool to be a staple gun!! So useful too
M-J
Rep:
?
tht is a cool idea a staple gun.....or a nail gun, or a hole punch. hole punches are so useful
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
we had the tree conversation, and i enjoyed tht
so can we have another one like what piece of furniture would you be or something daft.... like what piece of starionary would you be :rolleyes:
furniture wise id be a bookcase and starionary wise id definatly be a blank lab book :rolleyes:
Furniture-wise I think I'd be one of those comfy office chairs with wheels because they are really cool but essentially dedicated to work.

Stationary wise I'd like to be one of those propellent pencils. They are soo useful & never run out.
happydinosaur
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
tht is a cool idea a staple gun.....or a nail gun, or a hole punch. hole punches are so useful
OOhh hole punches!! I was actually going to say I would be a hole punch but I have a strange affection for staple guns after once devising a short office based melodrama with friends in which my character was the office geek with a large staple gun collection ( and yes we did kind of typecast ourselves when coming up with characters lol )
rainjan_4now
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
stationary: one of those lush parker pens that are so frequently worn in the breast pocket with it's little head peeping out, simply because i'd get to see the world according to my beholder.

furniture: i dunno :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (10)
6.33%
They might tell the bully (17)
10.76%
I don't think they'd understand (28)
17.72%
It might lead to more bullying (60)
37.97%
There's nothing they could do (43)
27.22%

Watched Threads