This discussion is closed.
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
It's a really common thing anyway.. but it just bothers me. I worked in "Stationery Box" for a while (hell, hell, hell) and when people used to spell it "Stationary Box" I would get really annoyed. (I worked in a shop, not a still box :mad: ) hehe.
Indeed. Its really annoying the number of different ways things are spelled. I used to be ok with it all until about 6 months ago. Now I'm doing physics and work completely in numbers my spelling has gone completely down the drain.

I actually wrote on a piece of work "I didn't see the point of righting anything because I don't know how to do it"

How terrible is that :stupid: :frown:
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F1 fanatic)
Furniture-wise I think I'd be one of those comfy office chairs with wheels because they are really cool but essentially dedicated to work.

Stationary wise I'd like to be one of those propellent pencils. They are soo useful & never run out.
Those chairs are great
Just_Izzy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Indeed. Its really annoying the number of different ways things are spelled. I used to be ok with it all until about 6 months ago. Now I'm doing physics and work completely in numbers my spelling has gone completely down the drain.

I actually wrote on a piece of work "I didn't see the point of righting anything because I don't know how to do it"

How terrible is that :stupid: :frown:
you may think thats bad- i was writing the other day, adn i wroke-
'i basaclly can't decided weather to go out tonigh or stay in' it made me sick :hmpf:
hk_1_kinobi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by enigmatic)
If i were a piece of furnature, i would be a sofa or bed cos they are comfy
But then people would sit on you! Lol, just joking I dunno, I'd be lamp or something, in the loungeroom - watch TV :elefant:
galadriel100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Furniture-wise I think I'd be one of those comfy office chairs with wheels because they are really cool but essentially dedicated to work.

Stationary wise I'd like to be one of those propellent pencils. They are soo useful & never run out.
office charis with wheels are so cool. my sister and I used to push each other around on them and have races around an office
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (76)
67.26%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
18.58%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
14.16%

Watched Threads