The Student Room Group

National 5 Exams

hello guys i’m in s4 and i have 5 nat5s
and 1 higher exams
is 3.3 months enough to revise for them?????
PLS HELP ME OUT!!!
i really wanna get A’s!!
any revision tips also??
i’ll do
admin
english
biology
art
french
italian (higher)
not math cos i’m so bad at it but yeah !!!
Help me
When revising for exams with limited time, it's important to prioritize the most important and challenging material. Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your time:

Make a study schedule: Break down your remaining study time into manageable chunks and allocate time for each subject or topic.

Prioritize material: Focus on the material that is most likely to be covered on the exam or that you find most challenging.

Use flashcards: Make flashcards with key terms and concepts to help you memorize important information quickly.

Summarize: Summarize key information from your notes or textbooks in your own words to help you understand and remember the material.

Practice: Practice solving problems or answering questions related to the material to help you apply what you've learned.

Take breaks: Taking regular breaks can help you stay focused and avoid burnout.

Get enough sleep: sufficient sleep is essential to help your brain retain information and improve your focus.

Summarize: Use mind maps to summarize key information and to gain an overall view of your courses.
Reply 2
Original post by JJEdwards
When revising for exams with limited time, it's important to prioritize the most important and challenging material. Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your time:

Make a study schedule: Break down your remaining study time into manageable chunks and allocate time for each subject or topic.

Prioritize material: Focus on the material that is most likely to be covered on the exam or that you find most challenging.

Use flashcards: Make flashcards with key terms and concepts to help you memorize important information quickly.

Summarize: Summarize key information from your notes or textbooks in your own words to help you understand and remember the material.

Practice: Practice solving problems or answering questions related to the material to help you apply what you've learned.

Take breaks: Taking regular breaks can help you stay focused and avoid burnout.

Get enough sleep: sufficient sleep is essential to help your brain retain information and improve your focus.

Summarize: Use mind maps to summarize key information and to gain an overall view of your courses.

so is 3 months too little? thank you also,
is it enough to get B's at least (60-69%)
Original post by daliasmay

Bs are certainly possible but try not to worry about it too much. Anxiety can reduce your performance so just try to relax by getting exercise and enough sleep.
Bs are certainly possible but try to relax by getting enough sleep and plenty of exercise and this will help to reduce your anxiety.
Original post by daliasmay

No one can tell you the answer to that as we dont know your aptitude, but what is certain is if you apply yourself, calm down, make a plan and put in the work you will get better grades that you would if you didnt. Remember As at NAT5 dont really matter, a good grade just lets you progress to and prepares you for the step up to the more important highers.

Look at each subject independently and work out a study plan. If you dont know study techniques try Thomas Frank youtube videos https://youtu.be/Bxv9lf5HjZM. If you struggle with ideas how to study for a particular subject/area think about the resources you have available (past papers are excellent at identifying gaps in knowledge), look at past replies on here, ask specific questions on here, or ask you friends /teachers. Take control of your revision, put the work in, exercise, eat well, sleep well and you've got this.

Quick Reply

Latest