ever feel you'd be capable of killing someone? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PrOdiGy_)
if i could do it freely and get away with it then i would have no problem doing it
thats comforing to hear :rolleyes:
technik
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by englishstudent)
isn't this a bit extreme?
dont be silly. you aint seen extreme
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've never felt like I could. I've thought about it, but always come to the conclusion that I just couldn't. Not intentionally anyway.
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've never felt like I wanted to kill anyone- never met anyone I hate that much- but if anyone did something really terrible to my family, the thought would at least cross my mind. I don't know whether I'd actually be able to go through with it, but I'd definitely want to....
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Unless my life was in serious danger, I doubt I could kill someone no... I find it hard enough contemplating the thought of actually hitting anyone let alone killing them!

Violence isn't the answer
Harv616
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
heh yeh i felt like i wanted to befor...................i wont ever tho

i feel guilty when i kill a bug let alone a person =/
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

I clicked yes, but then realised i'd much rather torture the person and make them suffer.
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

I clicked yes, but then realised i'd much rather torture the person and make them suffer.
some things are better off not said :p:
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
some things are better off not said :p:
I'd never really do it though, because i believe in karma so i'm just waiting for that to come around .

If i didn't believe in karma then....lots of people would be in trouble :secruity:
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'd have no qualms with doing it, quite a fair proportion of people in the world are absolute scum who would do it to you if they had the chance, if anyone wronged anyone in my family I would almost definately kill them when attempting to paralyse them.

Anyway :bootyshak
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
If i didn't believe in karma then....lots of people would be in trouble :secruity:
I don't believe in karma, but I do believe in avoiding a long jail sentence.

I've been thinking about this and the chances of getting caught decrease quite considerably providing you choose a victim with a large social network who knows an awful lot of people. Choosing a significant other or family member would be paramount to standing in the dock as far as the police are concerned.
katiesado
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
given the right circumstances for that individual they could- the motivators would be a bit different for us all but we're all capable. i wouldn't premeditate murder but if i was caught in a really heated situation i could do it. if i was being attacked no question i would kill them if i got the chance. also if i ever catch a man i'm in love with in bed with someone else is would promptly leave the room in search of something to bludgeon him with. all the guys i've dated have been warned and so far i've never had to do it, hehe.
katiesado
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
despite what i said about us all being capable i'm a bit shocked how many people answered yes to the question!
Kerry41
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by katiesado)
despite what i said about us all being capable i'm a bit shocked how many people answered yes to the question!
just feel about it, that's the title of thread. i think thats ok

Iv had about 3 or 4 times of killing myself, really strong :eek:

but never have idea about killing others.
anchemis
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Everyone has the ability to fire a firearm... but doesn't mean they would.... an ability is not an action
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
I don't believe in karma, but I do believe in avoiding a long jail sentence.

I've been thinking about this and the chances of getting caught decrease quite considerably providing you choose a victim with a large social network who knows an awful lot of people. Choosing a significant other or family member would be paramount to standing in the dock as far as the police are concerned.

I believe in that too, which is another reason why i wouldn't kill someone i really disliked. They wouldn't be worth me going to prison for.
Quiksilver
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jumpunderaboat)
I'd have no qualms with doing it, quite a fair proportion of people in the world are absolute scum who would do it to you if they had the chance, if anyone wronged anyone in my family I would almost definately kill them when attempting to paralyse them.

Anyway :bootyshak
:eek: Psycho!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :p:
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
no,actully when I feel angry I feel like hitting something but killing them nobody deserves me going to jail just because of them
technik
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
interesting 3/4 think, under the right circumstances, they could kill.

the army would be pleased
Taldarion
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
me and a couple of my mates were talking about how to perform the perfect murder the other day and get away with it. We figured it would be quite simple really. Dont think we'll be trying it out though!!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (74)
23.87%
No (236)
76.13%

Watched Threads