The Student Room Group

i need help in law

So I have always gotten an A or a B in a level law in school but these midterms I got an E which was unexpected. I have to take my grade to an A, and I give my exams in 3 months. Some people say that it is impossible to take my grade to an A and I'm feeling really defeated. The main things I'm struggling and need help with
How to write an evaluation
How to structure my essays
How to solve problem/scenario questions in Paper 2,3,4
Original post by Ayesha-Imdad
So I have always gotten an A or a B in a level law in school but these midterms I got an E which was unexpected. I have to take my grade to an A, and I give my exams in 3 months. Some people say that it is impossible to take my grade to an A and I'm feeling really defeated. The main things I'm struggling and need help with
How to write an evaluation
How to structure my essays
How to solve problem/scenario questions in Paper 2,3,4

Are you American, or referring to an American system?

Having re-read your OP, you refer to 'A level law', so presumably this is the UK. My advice to you would actually be to seek some help in improving your standard of English - the ability to write clearly and accurately is essential for doing well in law. There's a lot of Americanism and a wrong word in your OP, which makes me think you could benefit from some targeted help in improving your English. Is this something you could speak to your teachers, tutor or Head of Year about?
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest