The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bugzy
I accept your apology as a result of your inexcusably **** use of words!

It's just a word to describe how happy I feel, should try it sometime :wink:
oo_Lucinda_oo
Don't be rude!

Goddamn Northeners..

I only said it in response to him saying it to me, I don't actually mean it :o:, sorry if I offend
in general, yes:smile:
i am one very happy girl. got lots to live for and look forward to, and be proud of.
:yy:
Reply 43
I have a word for when I'm happy...

it begins with a h and ends in appy!
oo_Lucinda_oo
Don't be rude!

Goddamn Northeners..

she didn't start it. a southerner did.... who couldn't spell the word "bloody" too :yep:
Reply 45
why exactly has this turned into a disagreement between northeners and southerners????
I've had quite a hard couple of months but generally yes.

Who I am- yes.
Want to achieve?- main problem is that I'm not sure.
Friends- yes.
Boyfriend- can't be arsed with that at the moment... :p:
Looks- no-where near perfect but strangly I've always been comfortable with this.
Personally- yes.

So basically I'm nearly always content, but the last couple of months have probably been the worst of my life. Saying that things are getting better and I'm all the stronger for it I think.

Thing is, I accpeted from a young age you cannot be 'perfect' and there is no need to aim for that. If I was now all I was ever going to be and to aspire to then quite frankly I'd find that depressing. Not that I don't like who I am now, but I know I'll become so much more than this. Besides, if you're not going to be positive about yourself and fight yourself than who will?
Life is about growth, afterall, and the 'ups' and 'downs' you experience help you do this.
Reply 47
yeahhhhhhhhh!
If I wasn't fat and had a bf I would be...
Reply 49
No
socially i'm a complete mess
never go out,dunno how the hell to fix it.....
Reply 50
This thread is proper boss!

Haha :frown:
Bugzy
This thread is proper boss!

Haha :frown:

Aww there you go :biggrin: :yep:
Reply 52
Yeah really happy, great friends & family. Academic stuff has gone brilliantly so far. Now I just need my uni offers and i'd be ecstatic.
Reply 53
I like to think I've developed some northern culture throughout this thread!
francescarella
she didn't start it. a southerner did.... who couldn't spell the word "bloody" too :yep:

Hehe it's ok, I love Northerners anyway! :biggrin:
foundintransmission
I only said it in response to him saying it to me, I don't actually mean it :o:, sorry if I offend

I was only joking :biggrin:
im content
Bugzy
I like to think I've developed some northern culture throughout this thread!

Great! :biggrin: How about sharing some southern? Perhaps an equivalent you use there of the word boss? :p:
oo_Lucinda_oo
I was only joking :biggrin:

Oh okay! I just didn't want anyone to think I really meant it! :o:
Much much happier than I was at the beginning of the year but not as happy as I could and definatly should be.
Reply 59
no. not at all

Latest

Trending

Trending