The Student Room Group

A-level IRP

Is it possible to go over the 2-minute mark for the IRP presentation (by around 10 seconds) or do you have to stick to exactly 2 minutes?
Original post by anonhehe
Is it possible to go over the 2-minute mark for the IRP presentation (by around 10 seconds) or do you have to stick to exactly 2 minutes?

my french teacher told me that if you were still in the middle of a sentence at the two minute point you could finish that sentence, and the examiner would stop you from starting another sentence after that one (but i'm not an expert so i'd probably double check with your teacher) :smile:
Original post by anonhehe

Hey- I did my A Level-IRPs (french and spanish) in 2022. From what I was told and also read on the specification for my exam board, you may go over 2 minutes by at least 10 seconds. Any more than that, they will cut you off. If you're in the middle of a sentence and you're just about to finish it they will allow you to do so.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending