Marketing in Exeter? Watch

eliso
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Dear friends, is anybody here how is studying Marketing programme in Exeter now? Do you like it or perhups dissappoindet by sometning? A am going to make an application for 2009/2010 and can't make a decision between Marketing programmes in Bath and Exeter. Please, write you impressions and advise what to choose. Thanks a lot!
Rainbow_1985
Report 10 years ago
I'm not studying the course but it's always fun to see other who are going to apply for the same course as me Leeds is my first choice but if I don't receive an offer I'll probably end up at Exeter..
eliso
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hello! But why would you choose the Exeter? Are dissatisfies with Leeds? If so, why?
Rainbow_1985
Report 10 years ago
If you read again you'll realise that Exeter is my backup, so there's nothing wrong with Leeds. I simply like the modules offered at Leeds better and more suitable for a brand manager position.

I've looked up a couple of universities (the top 1/3 of the table) and there aren't many institutions that offer the course I'm interested in (Marketing communications). But I assume you have more options than me since you mentioned Bath in your other posts, bath requires a business/management background...
knowsley1961
Report 10 years ago
eliso, from what I can tell the English language requirements may well elude you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (22)
25.29%
No - I got the required grades (54)
62.07%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (11)
12.64%

Watched Threads