Examination dates for uni summer 2009???? Watch

charliwarli
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Does anyone know where I can find the examination dates for first year BSc Psychology for summer 2009?? Or when they come out? Need them soon to book a gig!! Thanks
*Star*Guitar*
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Your uni should have an exam timetable, and you can ask how they publish this. You won't know the set dates until sometime next year though; they don't give them out until about 2months before the exam. You may just be given a rough idea of the exam period.

Depends on each uni, so ask them.
gillipies
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Each uni sets their own exams and as a result has their own exam timetable for each subject - it's unlikely two will be the same.

Try looking on your uni's website for the exam period. For example I know mine is 11th May-10th June but I won't know when my exams fall within that until a few weeks beforehand.

But I know how you feel with the gig, they always fall within exam time. I just booked tickets and hoped they didn't clash with an exam!
jus-mi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
can i ask a question? do uni's have january exams?
gillipies
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jus-mi)
can i ask a question? do uni's have january exams?
Like so much else, it will depend on your uni and the course you study (also modules within that course!)

I have 3 exams in January for Psychology (one in each module) but none in English as that is all assessed through coursework.

Get in touch with your uni/the one you want to apply to and find our for your particular course.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (35)
97.22%
No (1)
2.78%

Watched Threads