The Student Room Group

2023 BLOG - I want one too damnit

Well my 2022 blog died in the water poor thing. Let's hope this one lives on :u:
4:45 am and I am of course awake.
In my last blog I mentioned how I wanted to produce this one video essay that unfortunately never ended up happening (booo). Well I've thought of some easier videos to make maybe to ease myself in - not thought to seriously about it yet because I don't wanna give up already.
Might show some pictures of my recent minecraft builds on here that I'm really proud of, who knows :proud:.

[scrollr]:colonhash: I don't wanna go back to uni right now :colonhash: [/scrollr]
My halls are trash, my kitchen is a million miles away from my room (I have to climb a load of stairs to get to it, I'm not just being pedantic) which makes cooking difficult.
Should stop, don't want to wake my gf with my typing.
(edited 1 year ago)
Excited 2 c where this blog goes :smile:
Original post by ebyrne2036
Excited 2 c where this blog goes :smile:

Thanks, me too I guess!! :woo:
I'll be following!
Well back at uni and things are going alright (I'm surprised honestly). My sleep's been better since I've set up regular alarms and stuff.
Played some more accordion today and yeah I need a lot of practise, but nothing to it but to do it. Also played drums properly for the first time yesterday at my mate's fancy accommodation. Always wanted to play them but every time I tried I struggled - turns out I just had to give it a proper long go and stick with it (who could have thought? :colonhash:).
Bought myself some chai tea too because it's so good :groovy:

Might end these with a song suggestion, here's one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKcLsv7nhCY (Super Fly Funk - Jazz *******ks) :music:
This is great news I am glad you are getting into a better sleeping schedule!! Mmmm chai latte mm :u:
Original post by jess_patpat
This is great news I am glad you are getting into a better sleeping schedule!! Mmmm chai latte mm :u:

Drinking ginger tea at the moment mm :hugs:
the song suggestion was vibes :jive: what kind of genre would you say is that?
Wooo another blogger !!
Original post by inanotherlifeee
the song suggestion was vibes :jive: what kind of genre would you say is that?

I guess some kind of hiphop? Not really sure :hmmmm2:
Original post by Riotriot
Wooo another blogger !!

The lost art of blogging!!! :five:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaueLHqD6-E
Clip of me, my gf, and mate on minecraft from the other day.
Original post by MosesSHTAR
I guess some kind of hiphop? Not really sure :hmmmm2:

ahh i see it was noice ^^
Heya, a month since I last posted.
Still hanging in at the moment not a lot has changed, though I've finally been doing some doing some more music with a friend or two - recorded some stuff too so might be sharing some of that in the future who knows :proud:.

Also been working on some Geology resources for myself and friends to use in revision, which I'll be posting on TSR when it's done.
Looking to do some urban exploring as well which I'll show the fruits of on here too! :flip:
Not too much else to say at the moment, just posting to show that I am indeed alive.

Anyway, here's my music suggestion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoUkIXVpw_4 (can't ever go wrong with Steely Dan tbh)

Ciao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending