What levels are there of atttaction for bisexuals Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Well how do I start ... I have always considered myself as gay but there have been occasions when I am attracted to a few females at uni.
I don't really understand it, but with this girl I like, she has very smooth nice legs, beautiful hair, pretty face and we get along really really well etc ... and if she tried to kiss me, I think I would kiss back ... what does it mean ...
numb3rb0y
Badges: 3
Report 10 years ago
's called being bicurious, or, as EierVonSatan said, human.
nolongerhearthemusic
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No need for confusion or labels

You like who you like, it doesn't mean anything.
Schmokie Dragon
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Well how do I start ... I have always considered myself as gay but there have been occasions when I am attracted to a few females at uni.
I don't really understand it, but with this girl I like, she has very smooth nice legs, beautiful hair, pretty face and we get along really really well etc ... and if she tried to kiss me, I think I would kiss back ... what does it mean ...
It means you like guys and some girls.

Why label yourself gay if there are exceptions?

If you are comfortable with the label 'gay', why allow exceptions to confuse you?

You're just a human being, who likes who he likes. Go with the flow and don't be too quick to label yourself.
Bugzy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It means you are attracted to her.

Jeeeez.
caroline147
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well, I consider myself bisexual although I'm mostly attracted to men, if that helps.

Just stop worrying about labels & do what feels right.
randomgirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Maybe you have a strong preference for guys but in this case you are attracted to a girl?
Have you ever kissed a girl? Maybe you just want to experiment?

I wouldn't worry about giving yourself a definite label. Even though you consider yourself up until now to be gay, things change and exceptions can be made.
munkie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If it's predominantly men you're into, then you're gay. If you like more men than you do women, then you're gay.

But sexuality is a fluid thing - people don't fit into nice little boxes!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1365)
79.73%
Leave (347)
20.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed