Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ladies this is for a gym class.

I got a pair of leggings from Primark but they are black :shifty: and so tight (they have too much support) that they make my derriere look flat. I would like a nice colour and something that shows a bit of leg :o:

I will be seeing a guy I have started dating after my classes and I want to look like I have had a workout but look cute as well

Cheers all

ETA Ok maybe not urgent then

ReputationRep:
    Will you not shower and change between class and meeting the guy???

ReputationRep:
    I've never heard of anything less urgent in my life! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bebbs)
    Will you not shower and change between class and meeting the guy???
    Lol nope. He is a medic so that is a nice gap for us to meet. He likes it when I am slightly sweaty too :o:

ReputationRep:
    I am thinking cycling shorts :confused:

It is pretty impossible to find a pair that are non black though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crumblencustard)
    I am thinking cycling shorts :confused:

It is pretty impossible to find a pair that are non black though
    dancewear shop ?

ReputationRep:
    I bought some thick cotton shorts in topshop this summer. They look really cute on, personally I found them a bit short for the gym, but you could wear them over leggings. They had them in various colours and were around £6, don't know if they're still selling them but its worth a look.

I wear them while lounging around the house and for bed. (my guy approves :yep: )

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.