The Student Room Group

massive geography nea retake dilemma !!!

Hello all,
Sorry to bother with this but I'm struggling a bit to make a decision- I am retaking my geography A level as I got a B (I need an A to go to my university of choice.
I got a B on my NEA for geography with 41/60, and I was wondering if I should retake it. I worked so hard for this grade and it was just a B, so I was wondering if it would be a waste to retake the NEA over just 4 marks (45 marks is the grade boundary for an A) when I could be revising paper 3 (I did the worst on this paper and got a C, 53%) (got A's / A* on my other papers)
From my experience redoing your nea is a challenge ! I know when I did my nea i found it hard since there was no guidance etc . If I was you I would retake the papers that you didn’t do so well . I think a grade b is amazing :smile:
Original post by Mariam8901
From my experience redoing your nea is a challenge ! I know when I did my nea i found it hard since there was no guidance etc . If I was you I would retake the papers that you didn’t do so well . I think a grade b is amazing :smile:

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest