This discussion is closed.
PinkPigeon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I'm so easily distracted, i have english language coursework due on Monday but I find it so dull- having to analyse every sentence like crazy! I hate working on Saturday nights! Anyone else avoiding doing work by just fiddling around on the computer? :rolleyes:
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
yes. thats y most of us are here. avoid work
Just_Izzy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by RoisinHan)
I'm so easily distracted, i have english language coursework due on Monday but I find it so dull- having to analyse every sentence like crazy! I hate working on Saturday nights! Anyone else avoiding doing work by just fiddling around on the computer? :rolleyes:
dur!!! i've have two english essays for monday- i was meant to check my email and then plan them, but here i am! i suck. no motivation at all.
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
not sure what possessed me to say 'dur' there, i am not american nor a dumb blonde [ok maybe the blonde bit!]
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
Today I finally started my English Lit comparative coursework..I am very proud of myself for writing 250 words!!
Aitch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

There should be no coursework for any subject at any level.

Just an opinion...

Aitch
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sparklyteacosie)
Today I finally started my English Lit comparative coursework..I am very proud of myself for writing 250 words!!
bravo.
hmm. i do english lit. yet have no coursework. hmmm
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Aitch)

Just an opinion...

Aitch
amen sister- i hear ya!

EDIT: neither am i the member of a gospel choir. i'm not sure what is possessing me to write these things!
PinkPigeon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Aitch)

Just an opinion...

Aitch
Yup, I agree- especially GCSE though, I remember having something like 7 subjects worth of coursework all due in at the same time. Also, at that level some subjects have way too much coursework- one essay should be sufficient for english not 7! Just seems to open to cheating and doesn't really show much skill, just how much you have been coached often. (However, since the option is there...think I'm gonna accept the offer of french writing coursework for A2 next year since it's open to me- If you can't beat it, you gotta join it!)
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:hmpf: yup. I am supposed to be doing some evil work on electromagnetism but I've spent 4 hours staring at it & have got absolutely nowhere. Its just depressing :confused:

I don't suppose anyone is an expert in Gauss's law by any chance? :confused:

So anyway, Ive given up for the day :bebored:
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by andrew2022)
yes. thats y most of us are here. avoid work

I feel sorry for all you English people. My heart goes out to you guys with all those essays. I got out of it as soon as possible & I have ultimate respect for anybody that can write an essay & do word-limit coursework
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F1 fanatic)
I feel sorry for all you English people. My heart goes out to you guys with all those essays. I got out of it as soon as possible & I have ultimate respect for anybody that can write an essay & do word-limit coursework
who siad i go to college/uni and have essays?!
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by andrew2022)
who siad i go to college/uni and have essays?!
It was a general point to the world in general not to you in particular. The thread is about coursework after all
enigmatic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Maybe its a wee bit extreme, but one posibility could be to shut down General Chat when the exams are on :eek:
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by enigmatic)
Maybe its a wee bit extreme, but one posibility could be to shut down General Chat when the exams are on :eek:
Just because you've got exams.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (152)
59.61%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.65%

Watched Threads