The Student Room Group

BTEC Unit 3 Personal and Business Finance Jan Exam

Does anyone have any predictions for this exam? I feel prepared but not prepared.
Original post by Taeraatutta
Does anyone have any predictions for this exam? I feel prepared but not prepared.

Yeah go over formulas and keywords should be good. It’s an easy test I just got a 0 for speaking at the end of the exam…
you already did the exam??
Original post by busstudent16
you already did the exam??

Original post by Hbihgiugiugiug
Yeah go over formulas and keywords should be good. It’s an easy test I just got a 0 for speaking at the end of the exam…

hey u said its an easy test. does that mean youve already done it?
Original post by Hbihgiugiugiug

Keywords like….
Original post by Taeraatutta

I done this exam last year and it was straight forward for the most part. I can only suggest that you really go over your formula I lost marks on this because I focused more on everything else. Other than that you will be okay just make sure you use your key words, provide reasonable justification and evaluation for your arguments (especially in the business finance section) and make sure you can read financial statements so you know the information you're extracting is accurate.

Best of luck

Quick Reply

Latest