The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

How actually is student life at ARU

So I got my offers and ARU seems to have the best course out of the rest but I’m not too sure as I really haven’t heard much about it and what the school has to offer outside of actual studying.
Original post by donks.
So I got my offers and ARU seems to have the best course out of the rest but I’m not too sure as I really haven’t heard much about it and what the school has to offer outside of actual studying.

Hiya,

Congratulations on your offers!

Which course will you be studying? And which campus will you be studying at? I’ll be more than happy to provide some extra info.
For now, I can give you a general overview about what is at each campus 😊

We have a Students’ Union based on each campus who host a range of events including Freshers Fair, trips to indoor adventure golf and bowling places, online wellbeing workshops, and social events like Chill & Games Night and Good Mood cafes. Our students also create and run societies including eSports, Kickboxing society, LGBTQ+ society, Pub Trips & Friends society, and subject specific societies so there is something for everyone!

The cities where our campuses are based each have their own unique charm and places to explore including shops, restaurants, clubs, cafes, leisure centres, bars and ice rinks! For more info, you can visit our webpages about student life on campuses.

Let me know if there’s anything else we can help with!
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest