The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

What is UEA like?

I’m thinking of enrolling on the BSc(Hons) Ecology and Conservation at UEA, does anybody know what it is like and if so could you tell me?
Original post by Vyshto Andeddu
I’m thinking of enrolling on the BSc(Hons) Ecology and Conservation at UEA, does anybody know what it is like and if so could you tell me?

Hi @Vyshto Andeddu :h:

It's great to see you're thinking of coming to study with us here at UEA! A great way to get a feel for our uni and all we have to offer is to attend one of our open days that we will be resuming in July. In the meantime, our virtual on-demand open day can be found here. We are also hosting some campus tours between 11:30am-1pm on the following dates:

Monday 13 February 2023
Friday 24 February 2023
Thursday 2 March 2023
Friday 10 March 2023
Tuesday 14 March 2023

and the link to book a place for one of these can be found here.

Although I don't know much about the Ecology and Conservation course, I'm thoroughly enjoying my time at UEA. The campus is great with lots of nice places to walk, and we have our own on campus bars which is wonderful because I've met some really wonderful people in my time here so far. We also have a long list of societies so it could be fun to combine your studies with one/some of those if any take your interest! If you have any specific questions regarding the Ecology and Conservation course, please do feel free to contact admissions! You can email them at: [email protected] or reach them on the live chat (within the opening hours).

If you have any questions about UEA or being a student in Norwich please do feel free to let us know!

Danielle :smile:
Film and Television Studies
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest