Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Right

Chat up lines!

Wots the worst,best, funniest, or weirdest youve ever heard or actually said urself?

Mine's 'What an original thread, let's get drunk and do it'.

ReputationRep:
    I can't really say so, it works really well, and I can't let you know what it is

ReputationRep:
    A creepy guy at a club (with a strong accent) as I was standing in line for the loo: "HELLO LITTLE GIRL, DO YOU WANT HELP WITH TOILET? I HELP YOU NOW AND THEN YOU HELP ME WITH TOILET AND WE GO OUTSIDE I SHOW YOU LIFE. LEAVE FRIENDS COME WITH ME."

-ive lost my number can i have yours?
    -heres money tell your mum you wont be home tonite!

funniest wen guy said to friend 'whats ur sign?' shes replied with a straight face 'no entry' lol

-did it hurt......wen u feel from heaven
    -why arent u feet sore cos you been runnin thro my mind all day
    - do i look like a grocery item cos i see you checking me out

lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by motherofpearl)
    A creepy guy at a club (with a strong accent) as I was standing in line for the loo: "HELLO LITTLE GIRL, DO YOU WANT HELP WITH TOILET? I HELP YOU NOW AND THEN YOU HELP ME WITH TOILET AND WE GO OUTSIDE I SHOW YOU LIFE. LEAVE FRIENDS COME WITH ME."
    eeewwww i hate creeps like that
    ooh you poor thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    I can't really say so, it works really well, and I can't let you know what it is
    awww tell us or pm me...i wanna know now, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jabbamuffin)
    Mine's 'What an original thread, let's get drunk and do it'.
    you wish :p:

ReputationRep:
    "orite?"

"yeah"

........usually works

ALTHOUGH

ermmm..... *hope my bf doesn't read this...though he probably will....*

"Hi erm, this guy is following me can you pretend to know me so he goes away...."

ALTHOUGH - WHENEVER I'VE USED THAT LINE IT HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY TRUE. Honest.

ReputationRep:
    ummm "if i could re-arrange the letters in the alphabet i would put u and i together" :p: awww

(Original post by motherofpearl)
    I've never met anyone who spoke whilst their Caps Lock was on...

(Original post by History_rocks)
    you wish :p:
    Yes, but I also wish this thread never existed or I'd never bothered to click on it :p:

ReputationRep:
    "I've soiled my pants, can I get into yours?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    ummm "if i could re-arrange the letters in the alphabet i would put u and i together" :p: awww
    aye ive heard of that one...its cheesy but cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nico_SU)
    Yeah, a classic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nico_SU)
    yeah dont think soiled wud go down well with a girl maybe lost his or sumthin

yeah i once got..."oriteeee dawl those clothes wud look good on maa bedroom...hhaha" i was like naw, mate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jabbamuffin)
    I've never met anyone who spoke whilst their Caps Lock was on...
    Probably to emphasise the fact he was shouting or talking rather loud?

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    My friend (male) swears by this one:

*goes up to a girl* Hey, I heard that 93% of women masturbate in the shower, and the other 7% sing - do you know what they sing?
    *girl*: er, no...
    *my friend*: ah, so you're one of the 93% then!

Apparently it makes girls laugh. No idea how he gets away with a line like that, but he's a very average looking guy that gets laid every weekend by seriously hot girls! So somehting's got to click...

ReputationRep:
    eeewwww i hate creeps like that
    ooh you poor thing!
    Blueehhaah, me too (obviously). There was also one time while I was at the bus station waiting for my bus and this guy comes up: "Hello. Do you know which bus goes to [insert small town name]?". I politely tell him it's number 144 and then he says "Oh. Thank you. I give you kiss." to which I responded "Excuse me?! I will not let you do that. Go find your bus and leave me alone, you creep!". Then he smiled and said: "Haha, I was just saying I give you thanks. You heard me wrong". Me: "Oh... Phew. I need to have my hearing checked!" and then he leaned towards me with his lips sticking out, and I screamed: "EW! GO AWAY, CREEP!", and I started walking towards my bus, and don't you think the ******* followed me with a big smile on his face and constantly yelling "Thanks! Thanks! My bus! My bus! Thanks!". Where do all these creeps come from?

ReputationRep:
    awww tell us or pm me...i wanna know now, lol
    Sorry, I don't want to be responsible for you stealing someone's car and driving down here to engage in wild sex with me :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I don't need chat up lines.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.