My gf calls me a slu* and a who** and i say it back Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
We had a major fight and just like before she starts calling me names and using petty insults which I know she will regret later. Normally I just tell her to shut up and bear it but this time I had enoough and when she said I was a s*** and a who*** I said no YOU are the **** and ur also a ******.

Was I wrong? At least she knows how it feels.

She's gone home crying and says she can't believe any man would say that to his gf.. well I play things fair.. the way she's gonna be with me im gonna be with her.. how do I make her understand this? What can i do? She's also saying her ex would never say that to her. She's called me many things in the past but I literally had enough of her temper:shifty:

keep anon as she reads tsr
level_red
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
Lol so the ***** can say what she wants about you, but you cant respond? Throw the equality book at her.
RedRiotRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
She sounds like a hypocritical ***** to me who hasn't got over her ex. Leave her to simmer and have her temper tantrum, and talk to her when she's calmer.
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It means diff things if I say it to a guy, than if you say it to her...

You know what I'm talking about...
shorty.loves.angels
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I can't really believe that either of you said those things to each other... Doesn't make for a successful relationship imo
username196545
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
And btw I think she'll probably guess if she reads this... :rolleyes:
AnonyMatt
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You're in the right.

If she reads this she'll know it's you anyway. I always laugh when people say 'anon because I know people on here' and they make the post so obvious to the people who might know them.

Wait for her to calm down and then tell her how inappropriate she's being.
AWSLC
  • CV Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by RedRiotRoses)
She sounds like a hypocritical ***** to me who hasn't got over her ex. Leave her to simmer and have her temper tantrum, and talk to her when she's calmer.
:ditto:

(Original post by Anonymous)
Based on the description, she will probably know it's you anyway :p:
Y__
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
It means diff things if I say it to a guy, than if you say it to her...

You know what I'm talking about...
But why? I thought we had some kind of "gender equality"-thing around for some years? So presuming that men and women are equal, why would it be worse if he insulted her than the other way round?

(I'm not saying you're wrong, I can see where you're coming from. Still, I'd like to question the reasoning behind it.)
Rabbit Season
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What kind of moronic girl calls a man a 'slut', are you a goth?

LOL, because the rest of the post won't give it away.
level_red
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rabbit Season)
What kind of moronic girl calls a man a 'slut', are you a goth?

LOL, because the rest of the post won't give it away.
ROFL, nah sounds like a case of low intelligence to me
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Guy's trust me if I try to explain to her that I only said it cos she said it and she is being hypocritical.. then she will bring out the "you don't understand me and never will" card. She doesn't have an ex either but always compares me to her best friend who is always good to her.

Btw she only reads the universities forum so hopefuly she wont c this
BadExaminee
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
We had a major fight and just like before she starts calling me names and using petty insults which I know she will regret later. Normally I just tell her to shut up and bear it but this time I had enoough and when she said I was a s*** and a who*** I said no YOU are the **** and ur also a w*****.

Was I wrong? At least she knows how it feels.

She's gone home crying and says she can't believe any man would say that to his gf.. well I play things fair.. the way she's gonna be with me im gonna be with her.. how do I make her understand this? What can i do? She's also saying her ex would never say that to her. She's called me many things in the past but I literally had enough of her temper:shifty:

You did it alright my friend. She is a total loser. Let her rot!
username196545
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Y__)
But why? I thought we had some kind of "gender equality"-thing around for some years? So presuming that men and women are equal, why would it be worse if he insulted her than the other way round?

(I'm not saying you're wrong, I can see where you're coming from. Still, I'd like to question the reasoning behind it.)

Gender-equality is a myth, lets be honest...
If I have no strings sex I'm a slut, if you do, you're a stud...

If I leave my kids at home and go work I'm a sub-par mother, if you do you're a breadwinner. Want me to go on?

So it stands to reason that these insults mean more to one sex than the other.
level_red
Report 10 years ago
Guy's trust me if I try to explain to her that I only said it cos she said it and she is being hypocritical.. then she will bring out the "you don't understand me and never will" card. She doesn't have an ex either but always compares me to her best friend who is always good to her.

If she brings out that card, get rid of her.

:shifty:
level_red
Report 10 years ago

If I leave my kids at home and go work I'm a sub-par mother, if you do you're a breadwinner. Want me to go on?

Not true in my eyes. A bloke who sleeps around in my eyes is a much a sleaze bag.

A woman going to work is a woman going to work.
eMJaaay♥
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

She sounds like an idiot ... why are you taking verbal abuse from that *****?

Be a man and get out of this relationship, shes treating you like ****!
username196545
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by level_red)
Not true in my eyes. A bloke who sleeps around in my eyes is a much a sleaze bag.

A woman going to work is a woman going to work.
Maybe not for everyone, but for the majority...yes.
Ang|ophi|e
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

I definitely see your point and I agree.

OP, what sparked the fight for her to call you a slut and a whore in the first place?

I personally wouldn't have gotten worked about it, as I get called a whore everyday :p: (joking around with friends of course).

I think she is wrong for name calling, as she could have been more civil. I think she was wrong for also getting upset over you calling her that in return. I'm all for equality as well so I also think you were wrong. You were wrong for calling her back those words, even if you didn't mean it. You were wrong for stooping to her level. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

If you keeps this up, might as well you end things, as both of you have no respect for the other.
Ross_j
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by level_red)
Lol so the ***** can say what she wants about you, but you cant respond? Throw the equality book at her.
women cant catch though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (162)
26.87%
No (441)
73.13%

Watched Threads