Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Gotta go. Bye!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    I will concede that he has talent. But ferrari do have a lovely talent for race rigging, as we saw with barrichello-gate not so long ago. That disgusting display made me lose what little respect I had for his talent and sportsmanship.
    Very much so. To which race rigging were you refering. Austria 02 or USA 03? It says a lot that there are multiple examples

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmericanChick)
    Gotta go. Bye!
    bye bye :hello:

ReputationRep:
    03 I believe. the "stop on like, the last lap and let him go past you because you're obviously a second rate driver and we don't want to let you win" fiasco.
    oh that. That was Austria 02. USA was when he slowed down to make it a dead heat & Barrichello pipped him. The americans did not like it. Mind you neither did anyone else. It ruins the race when that happens.

ReputationRep:
    I have a soft spot for the mclaren, but let's face it; the team has gone totally downhill. Even kimi couldn't save it from chuntering lower down the table.
    To be fair that was true at the beginning of the season but they were back to near themselves with the MP4-19B. Should be interesting with JPM though. Have you seen his new helmet?

ReputationRep:
    I get confused when I'm tired ;_;

I'm off to land of nod now. Nice to chat. Must catch up after next race (:
    Night night

Im going too :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    Night night

Im going too :hello:
    Is it just me or has this thread been hijacked several times?

Anyhow. If you are still there izzy_hattie I will bid you fairwell. Im sure we will speak again but if not I wish you the very best in the future & am sure you have great success ahead of you.

sleep well :sleep:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.