ILLUSTRATION!? at Falmouth, Bournemouth, Edinburgh Watch

schtum
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Currently on a art foundation course but.. UCAS is ever looming and though I'm going for the open days, I'd really like some extra info on the choices I've chosen... and perhaps some guidance on the confusion that is routeA and routeB...:confused: ?!

Falmouth is my dream dream dream...the surroundings look amazing, but being musically obsessed that I am, the gig situation is so dire, plus its a days travel quite literally from home. I've heard so much praise about its courses, in particular the illustration... can anyone expand on this at all.. just a little about the course, and such like.

I don't know much about Bournemouth Arts Institute, but I've had a peer through the students work on 5oup and the website, and the 'house style' seems to be what I'm about.. I'm not really familiar with the reputation etc though

Lastly.. Edinburgh college of arts. Apparently its a bit short on space, and hasnt got much facilities?! But I've read that also its got the best courses as well... is this so for illustration???

all this uni stuff is giving me damned insomnia.. its 5.40 am
gamer91
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
as far as gigs go there are some quite good local bands, but anything more major you're best off flying from Newquay to Cardiff.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (197)
27.86%
No (510)
72.14%

Watched Threads