Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

university of Hull

Hi is Hull university a good one, whats the area like
Original post by ephelia
Hi is Hull university a good one, whats the area like

Hi I go to the university of Hull at the moment doing a 1 year course and I've also applied to start a 3 year nursing course this September and I absolutely love it. Campus is lovely and the lectures and all the staff are fantastic. The area around the university has plenty of places to shop eat etc. Plus it's only a bus ride to other place such as cinema ice skating museum and loads of other stuff. It would be worth maybe coming to visit if you can to see Hull Plus the university.
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
I'm from Hull myself and from a perspective that has seen all sides of Hull, the uni is in one of the nicer areas. It's a bus journey away from the city centre so not too busy near campus but close enough to visit when needed. Also, nightlife down Princes Avenue is ace and only a short walk from campus too. There's also a wetherspoons in the uni itself to add to the two already in the city centre so cheap nights out! Worth a visit to check it out for yourself before you choose whether to come or not. There's also a lot of videos on youtube about university life at Hull if that helps too
Hi
I am an international student at the University of Hull, Hull is affordable and very beautiful and her people are accommodating. You would find it exciting to stay. However, I have student accommodation room vacant, its a suitable room and its in the school premises, Westfield Courtyard. If you are interested please do reply so we can discuss on how to take over the room.

Quick Reply

Latest