The Student Room Group

PWC Graduate scheme 2023

Hi, I applied to the management consultant role at PWC Bristol. My assessment center was meant to be on the 25th of January however, today I received an email from the recruiter that the vacancy is filled and if I want, I can attend the assessment center and be on the waitlist? Has anyone been in the similar situation? Are there still chances for me to go through? Please help, I am very anxious.
I have never been in that position, however I have read plenty of stories here of people on waitlists that have been invited to a position a few weeks/months later. Graduates decline their offers all the time, and companies have waitlists for this exact reason!

If I was you, I would still attend and give it your best shot. What do you have to lose? You will never know how many people end up declining their offers. Give it a chance! Even if you aren't successful, it will be good practise for whatever other AC's you attend. Good luck!
Original post by cutu1233
Hi, I applied to the management consultant role at PWC Bristol. My assessment center was meant to be on the 25th of January however, today I received an email from the recruiter that the vacancy is filled and if I want, I can attend the assessment center and be on the waitlist? Has anyone been in the similar situation? Are there still chances for me to go through? Please help, I am very anxious.

Hey I also got that kind of email. Did you finally got an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest