Scroll to see replies

*Plays the "ever so busy final year" card*

I'll come though!
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
*Plays the lazy card*
Ian you do it, make it tradition as your so good at it :smile: one would start to think you actually LIKE my company lol
I'm being lazy this time lol .... I'll leave it up to someone else to do if anyone can be bothered. :p:
Reply 4
Ill do it haha
Okay, providing it's easy I don't mind. Basically, if it consists of more than when and where I'm stuffed :p:
raspberrybubbles
Okay, providing it's easy I don't mind. Basically, if it consists of more than when and where I'm stuffed :p:

You just need to find out when most people are free and schedule it in for then .... and then basically send messages out harrasing people to come a couple of days before :p:

But before doing that, you could put the photos from monday on facebook if you get a couple of minutes free. :wink:
Reply 7
I would, but everyone's a tosser.
Reply 8
IanDangerously
You just need to find out when most people are free and schedule it in for then .... and then basically send messages out harrasing people to come a couple of days before :p:

But before doing that, you could put the photos from monday on facebook if you get a couple of minutes free. :wink:

And where most people are willing to travel to. Personally, I'm surprised there's enough of you up there to make it worthwhile
Lampshade
And where most people are willing to travel to.

Germany!

Okay that was random and I don't even know any of you.
whitepearlbaby
Germany!

Okay that was random and I don't even know any of you.

Why would an Aston TSR meet up take place anywhere but brummy?
Lampshade
Why would an Aston TSR meet up take place anywhere but brummy?

Well :biggrin: Oh... Oops :biggrin: Hmm... :biggrin:

I'm just a troll with no friends :frown:
Hmmm any good movies out at the moment? What music does everyone like?
*eaiser to plan if everyone had facebook*

I would, but everyone's a tosser

Hahaha you sound like you have a sick sense of humour
Okay, I have like 2 Ian... just the roadsigns but sure. Just give me a mo or 2 :wink:
And maybe through facebook would be the way forward!
(Confused about many non- Astoners in here :s)
yeah get a FB group going! i'd be up for one, but am busy pretty much until Xmas for now - wouldn't mind doing something like a xmas dinner though. nom.
There is a fb group... get Ian to invite you, cos it's a private one so it doesn't show in ye olde profile!
Yeah Xmas dinner would be good I think... I'm not a clubbing/pubcrawl type person (yeah, I know not a normal student lol) but food and a few drinks would be cool :smile:
gillipies
Yeah Xmas dinner would be good I think... I'm not a clubbing/pubcrawl type person (yeah, I know not a normal student lol) but food and a few drinks would be cool :smile:

I like you.
FireDeuce
I like you.

Lol... why?! :o:
gillipies
Lol... why?! :o:

well more specifically your unlove of bar crawls and your liking of meals out.

Latest