The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLAN

When at UCLAN if you drive where's the best place to park? I'm considering getting the train or bus but would ideally drive if there's cheaper places to park
Original post by Anonymous
When at UCLAN if you drive where's the best place to park? I'm considering getting the train or bus but would ideally drive if there's cheaper places to park

Hi there,

I am in the process of finding out more information for you regarding on-campus parking and parking in the city, so please watch this space!

Best wishes,
Chelsea
UCLAN Student Ambassador
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

Hi again,

Thank you for waiting!

There are some specific criteria for students to meet if they want to apply for a parking permit during their studies. Itโ€™s probably best to email the Car Parking team initially, as they will be able to answer your questions directly.

Email: [email protected]

I cannot give prices over TSR as they change regularly and might become out-of-date quickly. However, for the on-campus parking, online applications open before the start of each semester:

Preston Campus
The University Campus Map shows all parking options for our Preston Campus, including for bikes and motorbikes. Short stay pay and display parking is available at Harrington Car Park and Victoria Two Car Park. Purchase your tickets from nearby machines.
You can find details of other city centre pay and display car parks on the Preston City Council website.

Burnley Campus
If you are studying at our Victoria Mill and Princess Way campuses, you can apply for a parking permit by completing our student parking application form and selecting Burnley. You can find details of car parks for our Burnley Campus on the Council website.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best wishes,
Chelsea :smile:
UCLan Student Ambassador
Original post by UCLan Student
Hi again,

Thank you for waiting!

There are some specific criteria for students to meet if they want to apply for a parking permit during their studies. Itโ€™s probably best to email the Car Parking team initially, as they will be able to answer your questions directly.

Email: [email protected]

I cannot give prices over TSR as they change regularly and might become out-of-date quickly. However, for the on-campus parking, online applications open before the start of each semester:

Preston Campus
The University Campus Map shows all parking options for our Preston Campus, including for bikes and motorbikes. Short stay pay and display parking is available at Harrington Car Park and Victoria Two Car Park. Purchase your tickets from nearby machines.
You can find details of other city centre pay and display car parks on the Preston City Council website.

Burnley Campus
If you are studying at our Victoria Mill and Princess Way campuses, you can apply for a parking permit by completing our student parking application form and selecting Burnley. You can find details of car parks for our Burnley Campus on the Council website.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best wishes,
Chelsea :smile:
UCLan Student Ambassador

Thank you! That's much appreciated!

Quick Reply