Did you tell your parents when you lost your virginity? Watch

This discussion is closed.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not at all you only have to talk to them for 3 or 5 minutes depending on where you do it. If its great you tick them on your card and get to see them again, if either of you thinks the other is a freak you can stick it out cos its only 3 minutes. Not enough time to be awkward and then you never have to see them again.
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
Not at all you only have to talk to them for 3 or 5 minutes depending on where you do it. If its great you tick them on your card and get to see them again, if either of you thinks the other is a freak you can stick it out cos its only 3 minutes. Not enough time to be awkward and then you never have to see them again.
you are referring to speed dating? ?
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by crana9)
and why are you leaving? to come and find me because you nkow im waitiong oustide at that time :eek:
Now someone's in denial. And I never see you and you always see me. Hmmm, who's stalking who?

Toyl - I think it's best that way. Wouldn't want to spoil the fun later.
Doom_and_Gloom
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
NO WAY!! I didn't tell my parents when I did. I know they will freak out and say that I'm way too young to even be thinking about such things. They don't think I'm responsible enough to think about it maturely and know about the consequences. They still treat me as if I’m their baby :mad: . Also in my family talking about sex and things related to it are avoided unless necessary. It’s stupid really. Why should they care if I don’t mind about it all :rolleyes: ? I mean what is the point of tiptoeing around it :creep: . I’m just going to go behind their backs like I do with everything else I know they’d be against.
Sorry if that doesn't make any sence. My english is REALLY bad.
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Now someone's in denial. And I never see you and you always see me. Hmmm, who's stalking who?

Toyl - I think it's best that way. Wouldn't want to spoil the fun later.
She's just too tiny isn't she?
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
and why are you leaving? to come and find me because you nkow im waitiong oustide at that time :eek:
You mean you saw Helen? :eek: Are you sure it wasn't a passing angel on its way back up to heaven? :cool:
crana9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Doom_and_Gloom)
NO WAY!! I didn't tell my parents when I did. I know they will freak out and say that I'm way too young to even be thinking about such things. They don't think I'm responsible enough to think about it maturely and know about the consequences. They still treat me as if I’m their baby :mad: . Also in my family talking about sex and things related to it are avoided unless necessary. It’s stupid really. Why should they care if I don’t mind about it all :rolleyes: ? I mean what is the point of tiptoeing around it :creep: . I’m just going to go behind their backs like I do with everything else I know they’d be against.
Sorry if that doesn't make any sence. My english is REALLY bad.

look, if you have to have such an annoying sig, can you at least spell it properly?

Helen - maybe your observational skills need work
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
You mean you saw Helen? :eek: Are you sure it wasn't a passing angel on its way back up to heaven? :cool:
dude, if this is your seductive technique maybe AT can give you some helpful pointers?
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
She sees me at least three times a week. And I don't look angelic much at 10am after a neurobiology lecture.

Rosie - but as I'm not stalking you I don't need to see you every time :p: I know that my ignorance of your presence must hurt. And Toyl's techniques are working on me Flattery will get you everywhere.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
Seriously, if it really means that much to you then either hook up with one of the birds in your area who have a reputation as 'easy'. My mate did that, worked a treat.

A couple of my mates never got birds and then when they bought cars they have to fight them off. Haha, it's funny the way it goes. A Saxo is the way forward...

It's not all it's cut out to be anyway. Well, not first time.
I can't drive though I hate driving lessons.

Its a bit lame is a girl only wants you for a car anyway.

Viviki - I am half tempted to go for somthing like this, at least I will by the time I am 25. I am not at all bothered about being single, its the not knowing that bothers me. I guess its just curisioty, but I have two cats, and well know curiosity killed the cat.
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
dude, if this is your seductive technique maybe AT can give you some helpful pointers?
Just don't try getting the girl stoned with coriander. It DOES NOT work.
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
She's just too tiny isn't she?
Visesh, try to be more creative, and not just repeat insults people have said to you, dear.
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Visesh, try to be more creative, and not just repeat insults people have said to you, dear.
NOt my fault your sister called me tiny.
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sarcasm isn't an attractive quality, dear.
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Paedophile :eek:
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I can't drive though I hate driving lessons.

Its a bit lame is a girl only wants you for a car anyway.
I was joking.

Don't worry about it, it'll happen sooner or later.
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Paedophile :eek:
Hey, she said it.
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sarcasm isn't an attractive quality, dear.
I know, I don't want my personality and face to clash
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
AT you need to move out of your parents house. YOU NEED TO. It's not good for you, your confidence or your sex life.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you are referring to speed dating? ?

:eek:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (12)
22.22%
No (42)
77.78%

Watched Threads