?
Report 14 years ago
NOOOOOOO WAY - my mom would have shoot me :eek:
Alice2411
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
nope, why wud i need to when my sister thought it was the right time to step in and tel my mother!
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
i got married yesterday
Oooooooh!!! Who to? Do I know her/him?
Hazza_CPFC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It was always just obvious that my parents knew I was sleeping with my girlfriend, though we never blatantly discussed it. There were occassional "be careful" comments or knowing looks, but never a need to discuss it because they trust me to be sensible. The crazy fools.

She's already posted on here that she told her parents - she being Sophdoph - so we're pretty lucky to have such accepting parents.

I now get packets of condoms as a gift once every couple of weeks from some woman my mum works with
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My first 'proper' boyfriend went to uni when we'd been together a couple of months, and when I visited we obviously shared a (single - argh!) bed. Apparently, my gran and my mum were talking about this, and my gran expressed complete disgust at the idea of "young people taking things too quickly these days". She said the same thing when my current boyfriend moved in with me.

As my mum pointed out though, this is bloody cheeky coming from a woman who had an affair with a married man in her twenties.
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by babybaby6660808)
as above..... :aetsch:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. My mother still thinks i'm a little Angel :angel:
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yes. absolutly so, i told my mum everything
who else do you tell?
im actually being completely serious me and my mum discussed the pros and cons, and she agreed that after a year the bf wasnt just in it to get im my knickers.
i told her about my first girl too.
isnt tht normal?!
crana9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Arrgh! Not you too!

Spell your sig properly, please
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
You can't have inhibition free, satisfying sex with your parents in the house. How can you relax?
easy....I find it's better to be a *bit* noisy because it reduces the liklihood of parents/inlaws walking in
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not a chance. It isn't the sort of thing i ever want my parents knowing.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Not a chance. It isn't the sort of thing i ever want my parents knowing.
They may get an inkling if they ever become grandparents
Flicker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No. i'm sure my mum knows, but i think she likes to pretend i'm not and if she's happy in that delusion, so am i.

She's only just coming round to letting my boyfriend stay in my room - she says she doesn't feel comfortable with it. I think that's fair enough - it's her house, after all! I'd never have sex when she was in the house either, just wouldn't feel comfortable with it.

My dad, i've no idea. i think he knows more than he lets on but i'd certainly never discuss it with him.

my sister i talk about ti with in broad terms - she knows i have sex, i knwo she does, but that's as far as it goes. i don't discuss it with any of my friends and my boyfriend doesn't with his - we both think it's a private matter.
PapeeChumo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
y? wud u want to!-some lines u just dont cross lol :hmpf:
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PQ)
They may get an inkling if they ever become grandparents
But they wont know when and where or anything.
shootingstar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
my mum think's I'm still a llittle angel... much as she hates me...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24.06%
No (322)
75.94%

Watched Threads