The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
hmm my mum also found condoms she was just amazed that i had been sensible for once. :p:
Reply 41
blissy
Oh alright alright, but I'm deleting it again after I post it and noone is allowed to quote it :p:

My mum was doing the washing, and she said "Isn't it a bit early for your period" and I looked at her.. and she just knew and her face turned to this: :eek:

i quoted it.

Everyone read above!
God, I was in a play where that happened to me (what happened to blissy [concentrating on not quoting]) and I was embaressed enough, I can't imagine what I'd be like if it really happened!!!
Oh poor Blissy,,,
Reply 43
blissy
Oh alright alright, but I'm deleting it again after I post it and noone is allowed to quote it :p:

i dont see how thats worce than being caught at it? :confused:
Reply 44
eric bischoff
i quoted it.

Everyone read above!

She;s a m0d u crazy f00'. SHE can delete YOURs too.
Reply 45
BhArJ
i dont see how thats worce than being caught at it? :confused:

trust me, it is!
Reply 46
visesh
She;s a m0d u crazy f00'. SHE can delete YOURs too.

not when i have copied the quote to annoy her :wink:
Reply 47
I just hope my mum dosn't notice a funny smell when she does the washing, I can't help having them kind of dreams either! Its the bodies way of letting it all out.

I am hopefully moving out in the next 20 years so my mum will never need to know when I do it.
Reply 48
eric bischoff
not when i have copied the quote to annoy her :wink:

I see warning points. Mod Abuse:p:
Reply 49
blissy
trust me, it is!

hmmmmmmmm *is still confused*

ah well, unlucky :p:
Reply 50
amazingtrade
I just hope my mum dosn't notice a funny smell when she does the washing, I can't help having them kind of dreams either! Its the bodies way of letting it all out.

I am hopefully moving out in the next 20 years so my mum will never need to know when I do it.

You are WAAY off topic there AT :biggrin:
Reply 51
visesh
I see warning points. Mod Abuse:p:

i like warning points :biggrin:
Reply 52
visesh

I know, a super distraction if ever I saw one!
Reply 53
its funny what threads appear at this time of night
Reply 54
amazingtrade

DISTRACT MODE:

So, AT, what sort of dreams are we talking about here? :angel:
Reply 55
visesh

Well what I said is very suitable for day time TV, say Rainbow for example. :wink:
Reply 56
amazingtrade
Well what I said is very suitable for day time TV, say Rainbow for example. :wink:

are you sure? :rolleyes: :wink:
Reply 57
visesh
DISTRACT MODE:

So, AT, what sort of dreams are we talking about here? :angel:

If I was to tell it would spoil it, but I am sure you're in no doubt to the meaning of what I said :smile:

God I hate being tired and on this site, it makes you say some pretty silly things!
Reply 58
razormylight
are you sure? :rolleyes: :wink:

Go and click the link in my Rainbow thread in the Entertainment forum
Reply 59
juno_the
Go and click the link in my Rainbow thread in the Entertainment forum

oh, i seeeeeeeeee.

hehe

Latest