Did you tell your parents when you lost your virginity? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think my parents found out that I had lost my virginity when they found a half empty Durex packet of condoms on my bedroom floor that i'd somehow forgotten to move from that afternoon.. ah
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

I think it was finding the pregnancy test that kinda told my mum....... :rolleyes:
rmyl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

I think it was finding the pregnancy test that kinda told my mum....... :rolleyes:
oooooo, unlucky. yeah, i think thats gotta be pretty bad
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

I'd say that's actually worse than Blissy's
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No, I didnt tell my parents, I think they might have put 2 and 2 together though, sometimes they kind of subtley try and find out, at which point Ill just walk away, I just *refuse* to talk sex with my parents!
PinkPigeon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I had to confess- my mum walked in on two very naked people...
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by juno_the)
I'd say that's actually worse than Blissy's
Heh. As soon as my mum reaslied she marched me round to the pharmacy and forced me to take a test. Honestly :rolleyes: I was a big girl.
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
Heh. As soon as my mum reaslied she marched me round to the pharmacy and forced me to take a test. Honestly :rolleyes: I was a big girl.
Lol, that's kinda funny. Plus, as she said it was too early for your period it was pointless too
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My mum tried to talk to me. Now that was scary. I just ran away and shouted at her to bog off. I mean my mum! Trying to talk to me! Without shouting! :eek:
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Surely if she thought you were 'early' the test would have been pointless?
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
My mum tried to talk to me. Now that was scary. I just ran away and shouted at her to bog off. I mean my mum! Trying to talk to me! Without shouting! :eek:
Funnily enough, two weeks previous to my exposure my mum sat me down and said "Now, you realise what older boys are after..." and I was sat there thinking "of course I do "
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
Hey! I've already said that :mad:
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
Erm... I think some people missed the point.
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
AH i thought it was bleeding for another reason. Sorry.
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes, but if it was too early for your period then it would be too early for a test anyway
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Funnily enough, two weeks previous to my exposure my mum sat me down and said "Now, you realise what older boys are after..." and I was sat there thinking "of course I do "
She tried to talk to me once it was too late! Bloody typical. What was she doing snooping around anyway?

Bloody parents :mad:

I am using the word bloody too much. This has no connection whatsoever to Blissy's post.

Thank you
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
She tried to talk to me once it was too late! Bloody typical. What was she doing snooping around anyway?

Bloody parents :mad:

I am using the word bloody too much. This has no connection whatsoever to Blissy's post.

Thank you
She doesn't snoop, she was just observant!
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
She doesn't snoop, she was just observant!

I was referring to my own wonderful mother

P.S i don't think my mum was really snooping, i think i was just stupid and left it somewhere that i shouldn't have.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well my mum I presume would know anyway given my age, but last year when I came home for easter she was nosing through my case and found some boxers. THe weirdest thing about this was that I wasn't seeing anyone at the time, I lived in an all girl flat and I've never seen the things before in my life where the hell did they come from. THey weren't even in with my clean washing so I couldnt have picked them up by accident at the laundrette. Its still a mystery but if you live in Sheffield and missed a pair of white H&M boxers last year thats what happened to them.
My mum thought I had a secret lover for ages and wouldn't believe me that I didn't know where they came from she is still in a mood with me and keeps dropping hints about my secret lovelife lol..
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
haha, i was going on holiday for a few days with my bf to dublin and we were in the stages of just about to book it and my mum was just like 'be sensible, i know he's a nice guy, but these things aren't like on v, people don't just jump into bed together, don't be rushed into anything'... and i just sat they're trying not to giggle and was so tempted to go'oh it's ok mum we've been sleeping together for months' (i did resist it)

and i think my mum def knows now when she found the classic half empty packet of condoms and also a depo provera injection in my room (not that she's ever mentioned it)

lou xxx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (120)
64.86%
No I haven't decided yet (39)
21.08%
Yes but I might change my mind (26)
14.05%

Watched Threads