Did you tell your parents when you lost your virginity? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
Well my mum I presume would know anyway given my age, but last year when I came home for easter she was nosing through my case and found some boxers. THe weirdest thing about this was that I wasn't seeing anyone at the time, I lived in an all girl flat and I've never seen the things before in my life where the hell did they come from. THey weren't even in with my clean washing so I couldnt have picked them up by accident at the laundrette. Its still a mystery but if you live in Sheffield and missed a pair of white H&M boxers last year thats what happened to them.
My mum thought I had a secret lover for ages and wouldn't believe me that I didn't know where they came from she is still in a mood with me and keeps dropping hints about my secret lovelife lol..

If they weren't clean then that means they were... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Eewww! Skid marks! :eek:
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
haha, i was going on holiday for a few days with my bf to dublin and we were in the stages of just about to book it and my mum was just like 'be sensible, i know he's a nice guy, but these things aren't like on v, people don't just jump into bed together, don't be rushed into anything'... and i just sat they're trying not to giggle and was so tempted to go'oh it's ok mum we've been sleeping together for months' (i did resist it)

and i think my mum def knows now when she found the classic half empty packet of condoms and also a depo provera injection in my room (not that she's ever mentioned it)

lou xxx
My daddy was like that when I stayed at my bf's for new year last year. And he wasn't even my first!
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
haha, i was going on holiday for a few days with my bf to dublin and we were in the stages of just about to book it and my mum was just like 'be sensible, i know he's a nice guy, but these things aren't like on v, people don't just jump into bed together, don't be rushed into anything'... and i just sat they're trying not to giggle and was so tempted to go'oh it's ok mum we've been sleeping together for months' (i did resist it)

and i think my mum def knows now when she found the classic half empty packet of condoms and also a depo provera injection in my room (not that she's ever mentioned it)

lou xxx
Hehe! That reminds me of when I was booking a holiday for me and my bf and my mum was saying "twin beds twin beds".
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No they were clean but they werent in the bag with my clean washing which means I didnt pick them up in the laundrette. I had two bags one with the stuff from my room in and one with the stuff from the laundrette I did before coming home. Why were they in my room? I honestly have no clue where they came from. I didn't even have any guys in the flat on the day that I packed.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
Hehe! That reminds me of when I was booking a holiday for me and my bf and my mum was saying "twin beds twin beds".
My mum would probably be saying seperate rooms even now lol.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i'd already had that the week before, my mum was like 'will you eb sharing a room them?' and i just kinda smiled enigmatic (whilst thinking 'hell yes'), she never mentioned it after that (whilst my bfs mum ask where he stays when he comes to visit me at uni, he told her we had a guest room)

lou xxx
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
No they were clean but they werent in the bag with my clean washing which means I didnt pick them up in the laundrette. I had two bags one with the stuff from my room in and one with the stuff from the laundrette I did before coming home. Why were they in my room? I honestly have no clue where they came from. I didn't even have any guys in the flat on the day that I packed.
I reckon one of your housemates was in a sticky situation and threw the pants into your room when her bf came over. Or something similar
Clodagh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mine make us sleep in separate rooms at my house....hehe.
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No, but I reckon it would be funny AS if I did -

both my parents had me (coceived at least, and btw they're the same age) at an age which was YOUNGER than I lost my v-plates :eek: Ie. I was no younger than 21 *goes and hides under a rock*
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Infact, come to think of it, they'd prolly laugh, and go :rolleyes: @ me :eek: Oh well, what can I say, I had an overly happy and extended childhood
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I reckon one of your housemates was in a sticky situation and threw the pants into your room when her bf came over. Or something similar
It bugged me for months. i asked everyone who could possibly know about it too. It definitely wasn't my next door neighbours because she was away at the time and noone else apart from the cleaners has keys to my room. hey maybe the cleaner had a man in there lol.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella83)
Ie. I was no younger than 21 *goes and hides under a rock*
Nothing wrong with that
EPD
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
I doubt my parents would even believe me if I ever did and decided to tell them - it's seeming a very unlikely situation for the near future
PinkPigeon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Whats strange though is when my mum found out she smiled and seemed genuinely happy going on about how I was a woman and it was great etc- that was really scary but cool in a way cos she's a really open mum with me and she knew how close me & my boyfriend were/are so she didn't mind!
Clodagh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Indeedy deedy
Clodagh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm sowwy, I killed the thread when 2 posts got in my way hehe!
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Clodagh)
I'm sowwy, I killed the thread when 2 posts got in my way hehe!
Yes, well done!
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what i find weird is how some people reckon they can tell when a girl has lost it cos she seems more mature and womanly... i just think that's kinda stupid (although my mate says her mum could tell the next day and asked her about it, but she seems to have a very weird relationship with hermum re: sex ie. they discuss positions etc.)

lou xxx
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Eeeeewwww
I never even had the sex talk with my mum. We did the tampon talk and then I got handed the ladybird book of love or some such crap which went alongs the line of

"when a man and a woman love each other very very much
they decide to get married and then have sexual intercourse to have a baby..."
Don't think talking positions is ever going to happen do you. My mum embarrasses very easily she used to change the channel at the sight of a bra let alone a boob or anything in the male anatomy.
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what i find weird is how some people reckon they can tell when a girl has lost it cos she seems more mature and womanly... i just think that's kinda stupid (although my mate says her mum could tell the next day and asked her about it, but she seems to have a very weird relationship with hermum re: sex ie. they discuss positions etc.)

lou xxx
With guys it's cmpletely the opposite. They get more immature and go on about sex all the time.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (1)
10%
No (9)
90%

Watched Threads