Did you tell your parents when you lost your virginity? Watch

This discussion is closed.
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My mum and I have an understanding - we can talk about very very tame things as long as we don't relate them to men in any way. I just say "no no NO!" if it gets too much
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
My mum and I have an understanding - we can talk about very very tame things as long as we don't relate them to men in any way. I just say "no no NO!" if it gets too much
like what? *can't can't grip how any discussion on sex, no matter how tame doesn't relate to men*

lou xxx
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
like what? *can't can't grip how any discussion on sex, no matter how tame doesn't relate to men*

lou xxx
Like an abstract comment about SATC like... "Oh no, I don't think so..." when Carrie mentions this that or the other. All tame
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
then I got handed the ladybird book of love
Don't think talking positions is ever going to happen do you.
Looks like you'll need the ladybird book of sexual positions, available at all good bookstores
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't have a mummy to talk about sex with
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
Looks like you'll need the ladybird book of sexual positions, available at all good bookstores
Can you imagine how funny it'd be if that actually existed. It would be cartoon form with hearts above their heads lol.

Karma sutras got me sorted thanks lol
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Can you imagine how funny it'd be if that actually existed. It would be cartoon form with hearts above their heads lol.

Karma sutras got me sorted thanks lol
*Kama
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
*Kama

Its late at night and i've had wine. Pedant
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
karma sutras got me sorted thanks lol
:eek: thanks for that!
puppy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by babybaby6660808)
as above..... :aetsch:

NO!! How would that conversation even go??? "Mum, Dad, you'll never guess what I put in me today..."
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by puppy)
NO!! How would that conversation even go??? "Mum, Dad, you'll never guess what I put in me today..."
Dont think Id choose the words 'put in me' to be honest..
Luize
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My Dad won't ever know. He was shocked when I sat near a guy...
My mum...well she would have assumed at the time, but never said anything for a year or so, and then it was only to ask if I had taken a pregnancy test. (She seemed to have been making note of my periods)

I seemed to have missed out on the sex talk. I've had my Mum tell me about a guy that died playing kinky games. But nothing else. Not even a tampon talk. Leaflets have been left around....mainly drugs ones..except one sti based one.
Gosh, it sounds like I have a really bad Mother for this thing, but was actually really good...I just never needed to talk to her about anything.
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
Well you never know.
puppy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
It'd be tempting- for the comedy value at least
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Talking about comedy value as I said i never got the sex talk but when I was about 16 mum took me aside once and said that they would still love me if I turned out to be gay because they loved me for who I am. Very sweet and nice to hear but how random...
All I did that year was go on about boys.
katiesado
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
my parents just assumed at some point because i'd been dating my boyfriend for nearly 2 years. there wasn't any direct conversation about it. my mom just out of the blue put me on birth control and it was better that way. no need to discuss it, i think. but it's nice that your mom is aware of your actions and still looking out for you even when you think she doesn't notice you so much now that you're older and doing your own thing.
puppy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I actually think my parents still think i'm a virgin. I've never taken a boyfriend home to them and I don't ever talk about boys to them. I'm generally not very open with my parents so I'm pretty sure they have no idea I have sex.
puppy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
trust me, it is!
I don't even get what happened- am I stupid?
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Talking about comedy value as I said i never got the sex talk but when I was about 16 mum took me aside once and said that they would still love me if I turned out to be gay because they loved me for who I am. Very sweet and nice to hear but how random...
All I did that year was go on about boys.
My mum said exactly the same thing to me at 16, at which point I just told her I wasnt gay, and never would be, and that she should never talk to me about anything like that EVER again
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My mum found out in a far far far far far worse way.
Did she find the used condom? That's the worst, trust me, I know!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
65.91%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
20.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.64%

Watched Threads