The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

bestdeceptions
:eek: :eek: :eek: Wow. I really admire your relationship with your mum! I don't know how you could do that!

My parents are very liberal! Though I might add that this has been a fairly recent development... I guess they've come to realise that they trust my judgement and am not going to do anything silly!
Eeyore
Hehe, before I lost my virginity I was asking my mum whether it hurts and asking her advice about things, so yes - she definitely knows! :redface:

I actually quite envy your relationship with your mum. Some of my friends are able to have open relationships with thier mums and I have never felt able to do that. Like is said I spent a while actually wishing that they would try and have some kind of sex talk with me...oh well maybe it is better that they don't know much at all about me and my life well my love life
Omg I defo WILL NOT be teling my 'rents when that happens! We don't talk about things like that...or anything, really. I was in an 11month relationship last year that they didn't know about ( :eek: ) - and what with going off to uni this year I don't think they'll need to know next time I'm seeing someone either.
:biggrin:

ZarathustraX
puppy
People who did tell their parents; how did you actually do that? I can't even bring myself to tell them when I have a boyfriend, never mind anything about sex. I can't imagine what they think about their 20 year old virgin daughter who's never had a boyfriend. I'm suprised they haven't asked, but then again they never gave me a sex talk or anything like that, maybe they're not bothered.

My dad was the one who brought up the conversation with me. He's very straight forward abd open with me, so it was easy. When we was sat watching the football one afternoon and we was talking about one of my girlfriends and he quite bluntly asked me if i was sleeping with her. I was kinda shocked, and pretty much laughed it off. He said not to worry about it, he knew anway, and just to make sure that i used pretection.

I felt alot better, as if i wasn't hiding something from them. I guess he just wanted to make sure i knew how important the protection was, and being blunt was the only way he knew. It's been mentioned in conversation since a few times in a joking manner, but i've never had the conversations about positions and such that some of you seem to have had.
Im pretty open with my mum about such stuff, but I didnt tell them when I lost my virginity. I'd have absolutely no reason for telling her!!

"Hi mum. Got laid last night. It was crap though because it was my first time. Whats for tea?"

I dont get it.
Reply 165
My mums asked if I am gay a few times! I always get the impressionm my mum thinks I was up to no good in Amsterdam but I never went nearer the red light distract although I did smoke weed for about 2 seconds before realising it was bad, this was after 10 pints.

I can't wait to my first time, I am hoping its pretty soon as think I have just come out of pubity now.
Reply 166
kingslaw
Whats for tea?

Toad in the hole?
Reply 167
timeofyourlife
Toad in the hole?

Or Spotted Dick if he wasn't careful:biggrin:
visesh

Or even a bloody mary! (was that too far?)

EDIT: Wow, so it seems :rolleyes: lol
Reply 169
visesh

very droll :wink:
Reply 170
pig
Remember the old rhyme:

Grass then beer, you're in the clear
Beer then grass, you're on your arse

I WILL remember that sir:cool:
pig
Remember the old rhyme:

Only works if you dont pronounce your a's properly.
Reply 172
pig
Remember the old rhyme:

I didn;t really touch the stuff, I was posing more than anything. I know this girl called Carla but she charges £700 a night so for now its cheaper to watch channel 5.
Reply 173
You don't need a prossie there are enough girls who will do it for free in Manchester :wink:
Reply 174
amazingtrade
I didn;t really touch the stuff, I was posing more than anything. I know this girl called Carla but she charges £700 a night so for now its cheaper to watch channel 5.

:eek: For all his innocence, AT never fails to shock me. Ever.
Reply 175
my friend knew someone who knew someones uncles nanas great nephew who in fact lost their virginity to their parents. sick but true.
Reply 176
viviki
You don't need a prossie there are enough girls who will do it for free in Manchester :wink:

OUCH:biggrin:
Reply 177
amazingtrade
I was posing more than anything. I know this girl called Carla but she charges £700 a night so for now its cheaper to watch channel 5.

Sorry, did I read that wrongly or were you summing up the merits of prostitution? :eek: :wink:
timeofyourlife
Sorry, did I read that wrongly or were you summing up the merits of prostitution? :eek: :wink:

Desperate times, desperate measures.

Its all economical.
Reply 179
AT, are you for real?

Also, do you know any of the music tech students at salford?
im goingg to send my mate a picture and get him to look out for you :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending