The Student Room Group

Triple Science GCSE AQA Grade 9 Notes

if anyone needs any notes for GCSE AQA triple science: chem, bio, physics, my Stuvia account is the same 'rexludisum'. I got a grade 9 in all three but i personally used loads of notes from other people, got confusing between textbooks/in class notes. great visual aids too! reasonable price. i study chem and bio a level at the moment as well so if u need any help :smile:)))
Original post by rexludisum
if anyone needs any notes for GCSE AQA triple science: chem, bio, physics, my Stuvia account is the same 'rexludisum'. I got a grade 9 in all three but i personally used loads of notes from other people, got confusing between textbooks/in class notes. great visual aids too! reasonable price. i study chem and bio a level at the moment as well so if u need any help :smile:)))

Hey I have my End of Year test on Monday, 17th June for AQA GCSE Physics consisting of topics:, P1 (Energy), P3 (Particle Model of Matter), P5 (Forces), and P6 (Waves). Here are my test scores in these topics from end of topic tests

Waves - 11/31 (35%)
Particle model of matter - 16/31 (52%)
Energy - 14/32 (44%)
Forces - 21/37 (57%)

I am excellent at chemistry and good at biology so my end of years for those went well. I really want to do triple science and these end of years will decide who does Triple or Higher. Do you have any tips for what I can do to get a tleast 70% in my end of year in 2 days as I want to do triple and my other sciences have went well

Quick Reply