The Student Room Group

cambs help!

hi!
i hope you're okay :smile:
i want to apply for cambridge next year in sha allah, but i am slightly confused by the oxbridge entrance process.i want to take history and poitics or hsps. most courses on the oxford prospectus say that there is some sort of admission test. but for cambridge it says that certain colleges want an admission test. its all very confusing
please could someone help?
Original post by beforeu
hi!
i want to apply for cambridge next year in sha allah, but i am slightly confused by the oxbridge entrance process.i want to take history and poitics or hsps. most courses on the oxford prospectus say that there is some sort of admission test. but for cambridge it says that certain colleges want an admission test. its all very confusing

Read the following thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=34753
Original post by beforeu
hi!

Heya!
I would recommend going on the course pages and looking at entry requirements and the process :h: You can check what test you would need to do using this link (official Cambridge website). You take admissions tests to be considered for an interview. For history and politics it seems you'll need to take HAA test and for hsps I believe you'll need to do HSPSAA (double check this!). If it helps, check out this Oxbridge Guide that talks about the admissions tests you'll take and how you can score well on them :h:

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest