The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

[Closed] Cambridge Offer Holders 2023

Scroll to see replies

Hi!

Course applied: Medicine
Date of offer: 25/1/2023
Applied and accepted to trinity hall (Scottish advanced highers A1 A1 A2)
Other unis: waiting on edinburgh, dundee, glasgow

Would love to connect with fellow medics and trinity hall people! Well done everyone
hey, fellow Trinity here! wanna keep in touch? (but I can't DM you yet sadly 😢)

Original post by Snowgail
congrats everyone!!!!!

course: history of art
date: 25/01/23
colleges: applied to queens’, accepted to trinity!!!
other unis: offers from bristol and birmingham, waiting for ucl and the courtauld
Original post by Saanvisethi
hi, congrats to everyone!!
I got an offer from Clare for Land Economy (A*AA) and would love to hear from anyone else who is taking land economy/ has an offer from Clare x

Hii
I also got an offer for Land Economy from Magdelane
Hi!

Course applied: Music
Applied and accepted to: Trinity college
Other unis applied: with offers: Bristol, Birmingham
waiting on offers: Royal holloway
Other conservatoires applied: Royal college of music
Royal Northern College of music

Hoping to chat with other music/ trinity people and Congratulations to everyone who has received an offer!
Original post by Snowgail
omg hey!! ofccc should i dm you my insta?

very sorry but I don't use insta....
is email okay?
Original post by scienceartist
Still surprised I got an offer!

Course applied for: Veterinary Medicine
Date of offer: 25/1
Colleges applied to/accepted: Wolfson
Other universities applied to/accepted: Surrey offer, on hold with Bristol.

Congratulations, my daughter applying next year (probably) may I ask your offer please. Why did you choose wolfson? Thank you.
Original post by hky1223
very sorry but I don't use insta....
is email okay?

np!!! i’ll dm you my email :smile:
Original post by megster1
Congratulations to you clever bunch who have received an offer from Cambridge. :smile:

Please feel free to include the following:-

Course applied for
Date of offer
Colleges applied to/accepted
Other universities applied to/accepted

Hi there!

would love to connect with anyone offered a place on the same course or college <3

natural sciences
25/1/23
at trinity hall :smile:
also offers from york, birmingham, bath, waiting on durham

--> technically bionatsci but I take bio, phys, maths, FM so I would also kind of be a physical natsci :smile:
Original post by Quackity
Hi!

Course applied: Medicine
Applied and accepted to trinity hall (Scottish advanced highers A1 A1 A2)
Other unis: waiting on edinburgh, dundee, glasgow

Would love to connect with fellow medics and trinity hall people! Well done everyone

HI!! congrats!! I got an offer from Trinity Hall too!! Mine is for Natural Sciences - technically biological but I would do biology and physics (not chem) so also kind of a physical natsci <3
Original post by Fire dude
hii! I'm actually not entirely convinced i'm not having a hyperrealistic dream, but i seem to have got an offer :smile:
applied for english at trinity hall, and got my offer 25th jan.
i've also applied and got offers for english lit at edinburgh, york, manchester, and liverpool.

anyone else feeling a tad overwhelmed by the whole cambridge thing? part of me thinks life would be a bit easier at somewhere like york... is this normal, or am i overthinking??

HII! congratulations!! I've also got an offer from Trinity Hall, for natural sciences :smile: would be cool to connect somehow
I definitely know what you mean - it's quite overwhelming, so at least from me i think that's a normal feeling. it will defo be a lot of work but i think it will be worth it for the course and the colleges - hopefully we both make our offers and i might see you in october <3
Original post by malem13
hi, i also applied and got an offer for HSPS at caius!!

Amazing!! I'm trying to PM you but it won't let me :frown:
Reply 191
hii
I have an offer for veterinary medicine at St John’s for A*AA. :smile:
Original post by tisis
hii
I have an offer for veterinary medicine at St John’s for A*AA. I’d be interested in any group chats or anything people have set up :smile:

Hii, I'm also vet med!
Original post by tisis
hii
I have an offer for veterinary medicine at St John’s for A*AA. I’d be interested in any group chats or anything people have set up :smile:

Hi TISIS! Fellow St John's vet medic offer holder here! :cool: I too wish to study the science of cats dogs horses chickens donkeys and rabbits! So excited to move up to the land of Cambs from my quiet South London life. :biggrin: Happy to chat with you online and I will hopefully :wink:see you in October pal:tongue:
Guys, my college has a Microsoft forms to confirm that I accept the offer, and their offer holder's website says we should do it asap. Am I overthinking or should I do it now?
https://www.chu.cam.ac.uk/study-us/undergraduates/offer-holders/
Reply 195
Original post by tc02
Congrats to all!
History and Politics
Applied and accepted to Wolfson
Waiting to hear from Kings and UCL

I am a mature student so no academic conditions which is always a nice stress reducer!

Hey, I'm also going to wolfson if you'd like to stay in touch! (Can't direct message yet as my accounts too new)
Reply 196
Original post by scienceartist
Still surprised I got an offer!

Course applied for: Veterinary Medicine
Date of offer: 25/1
Colleges applied to/accepted: Wolfson
Other universities applied to/accepted: Surrey offer, on hold with Bristol.

Hey I've also got an offer from Wolfson if you'd like to stay in touch! I can't DM yet as my accounts too new.
Reply 197
Original post by aamure38005
Hey, I just got an offer for HSPS at Magdalene! Would you be able to send me the link to the cambridge offer holders discord? Thanks!!

Hey, I also got an offer for HSPS at Magdalene! Congrats!!
Original post by ailurophilemum
Congratulations, my daughter applying next year (probably) may I ask your offer please. Why did you choose wolfson? Thank you.

Hi, thanks. I'm 22 and an affiliated applicant (already have an undergraduate degree) and Wolfson is one of the colleges that accepts these applications for VetMed, as it only accepts over 21s. Luckily I already have my A levels, so no offer grades to worry about (thankfully). Cambridge wasn't originally on my university list, just because as we all know the admissions process is pretty brutal, but very glad I did apply now.

Best advice I would have is to try some work experience in a practice to see if she likes it, and then have a look at which universities have what she's looking for :smile: The VSC has put together a great document for breaking down the different courses and admissions processes: https://www.vetschoolscouncil.ac.uk/applications/
Original post by megster1
Congratulations to you clever bunch who have received an offer from Cambridge. :smile:

Please feel free to include the following:-

Course applied for
Date of offer
Colleges applied to/accepted
Other universities applied to/accepted

Yo yo yo
I applied for English and received my offer 25th Jan, A*AA
Initially applied for Selwyn because I am lazy and it's right by Sidgwick, got pooled and accepted by Murray Edwards (universe telling me to exercise ig?)
Also applied and have offers for KCL, Leeds and Bristol. Still waiting on UCL but honestly prefer Kings so I'm all set!
Congratulations everyone, happy to talk esp if you've been offered a place in the same course/college. Honestly so chuffed and surprised, now just gotta actually start following my revision timetable and not fumble the bag...