The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

[Closed] Cambridge Offer Holders 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Snails:)3721
Hi, also got an offer for natsci at trinity hall! I applied for phys natsci and take physics chemistry maths and fm but would be kind of interested in bio stuff. I’d love to connect if you like!

Hi, well done on your offer! I also got an offer for Nat Sci at Trinity Hall but for Biological :smile:
Original post by megster1
Congratulations to you clever bunch who have received an offer from Cambridge. :smile:

Please feel free to include the following:-

Course applied for
Date of offer
Colleges applied to/accepted
Other universities applied to/accepted

History
25/1/2023
Fitzwilliam
Offers from Warwick and Southampton, waiting on Durham and UCL 😁😁
Original post by Banoot
Hello everyone!

I applied to pbs at trinity, got an offer from Lucy Cavendish instead!! (A*AA offer)

I've also applied to ucl, lse, Bath and exeter and have offers from all of them but ucl! (which I feel like is taking forever lol)

Does anyone know what it's like at all at Lucy Cavendish? /if you applied there directly why did you choose it? I didn't do a lot of research into it because I didn't apply there directly (I'm still ridiculously happy about getting an offer tho!!!)

Hi! I'm a current Lucy student so I can answer any questions you have.

Overall Lucy is a lovely college with progressive attitudes, though the student experience isn't as well-established as it is at other colleges, with fewer societies, bops etc. than most other colleges (good opportunities to create them, though). Finance-wise, rent is on the more expensive side and there isn't a great deal of college-level financial support available either.

It's central enough that you can walk into town if you want, but not so central that you're walking into tourists when you leave.

We have the largest PBS cohort (or close to it?) so that's probably a benefit for you?

I'm sure I'm missing stuff out so let me know if there's anything else you want to know :smile:
Original post by aamure38005
Hey! I also got an offer for HSPS (applied to clare and got reallocated to magdalene)
I'd love to stay in touch!!

hey! i’ve private messaged you! i’d love to stay in touch with my fellow HSPS people
Original post by njdsanva11
Hello everyone!

PBS at St Johns here. I haven't seen anyone else for this, so hi!

Also, anyone at St John's got an email about the Davies-Jackson scholarship? Do we know how good chances are for this?

HSPS at st John's! I also got this email, honestly the fact that there's a section for 'prizes won' probably means the competition is tough
Congratulations to you clever bunch who have received an offer from Cambridge. :smile:

Course applied for
Date of offer

Hi!!
HSPS
Applied to St John's and received from St John's
Offers from UCL(insurance), Durham, Manchester and York
Any HSPSers get in touch!!
Offer for Law at St John's here - feel free to PM :smile:
Original post by Zoe.Lrose
Hi!!
HSPS

hey! i also got an offer for HSPS! at clare
Original post by Opheliawye
hey! i also got an offer for HSPS! at clare

Ahhh well done! what path are you thinking of going down?
HSPS at st John's! I also got this email, honestly the fact that there's a section for 'prizes won' probably means the competition is tough

Hi, how exciting!

That's what I'm thinking - it's so difficult to know how many people could apply and some of the eligibility criteria are quite subjective I think?
Hi!!
HSPS

Hey! I got an HSPS offer from Magdalene, I'd love to stay in touch!!

Course applied for
Date of offer

Heyy congrats to everyone!!
25/01/2023
I applied and got accepted to Sidney Sussex for Psychological and Behavioural Sciences
I've also applied to UCL, KCL, Edinburgh, and St. Andrews!
Looking forward to meeting y'all!
Original post by rmnjn_tliltocatl
Mathematics!
Applied to Churchill, accepted to Churchill :smile:
Offers for Bath, Southampton and Warwick, still waiting on Imperial
Rly happy to chat with any other mathematics applicants or Churchill people

Me too!
Can I ask what were your conditions?

Course applied for
Date of offer

Course applied to: PBS
date of offer: 25/01/23
college: Newnham, offer of A*AA
other university’s offers: York, Durham, Keele, Chester
i’ve got the same ! did you apply directly to girton?
Volunteer Note:

Due to repeated rule breaking, this thread will now unfortunately have to be permanently closed.

This thread has been live for less than 4 days and has already needed to be cleaned up 15 times.

This is not sustainable and as such the thread can no longer be open. Please use the existing applicants thread for your discussions around Cambridge.

A reminder that sharing social media handles is not allowed on this site to protect everybody's safety. This thread has served as a useful learning opportunity for TSR volunteers like myself when trying to support the online community in the universities section.

MR
Reply 276
Hi, I'm also an AMES (Arabic) offer holder! I applied to Murray Edwards and was accepted there too!

Latest