The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

University life

Which universitie is better for nursing NTU ,DMU or DERBY
What do you think are the pros and cons of each?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Hi,

As a student and student ambassador at DMU I would like to share with you some of my experience)
Hopefully, this will be useful 😊

Firstly, DMU is famous for its diversity. DMU unites people from all around the world. We have students of all ages, ethnicities, backgrounds, and religions. Everyone feels as a part of community.

Secondly, DMU provides a lot of support for our students. We have DMU Works who help students to build their CV, become more confident and to plan their career consciously. In addition to that, DMU provides essential amount of volunteering opportunities and part-time jobs as well as internships for students to get working experience.

Thirdly, in terms of nursing, DMU has lots of courses (if you open our website, you will see around 10 different nursing courses). DMU has well-established nursing courses that are accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and upon graduation of the programme, you will be eligible to register with the NMC. We have more than 50 years of teaching experience, enabling us to deliver high-quality professional education to our diverse studentship.

And the last but not the least, DMU is always there for you. University has dedicated departments who can provide you with advice and information regarding any matters you may be interested in.

Anyway, the best way to find out about the university is to visit one of our Open Days, where you will have opportunity to speak to academics and current students about anything you want to know!

Thank you for your interest,
Take care,

- Ilya
Original post by De Montfort University
Hi,

As a student and student ambassador at DMU I would like to share with you some of my experience)
Hopefully, this will be useful 😊

Firstly, DMU is famous for its diversity. DMU unites people from all around the world. We have students of all ages, ethnicities, backgrounds, and religions. Everyone feels as a part of community.

Secondly, DMU provides a lot of support for our students. We have DMU Works who help students to build their CV, become more confident and to plan their career consciously. In addition to that, DMU provides essential amount of volunteering opportunities and part-time jobs as well as internships for students to get working experience.

Thirdly, in terms of nursing, DMU has lots of courses (if you open our website, you will see around 10 different nursing courses). DMU has well-established nursing courses that are accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and upon graduation of the programme, you will be eligible to register with the NMC. We have more than 50 years of teaching experience, enabling us to deliver high-quality professional education to our diverse studentship.

And the last but not the least, DMU is always there for you. University has dedicated departments who can provide you with advice and information regarding any matters you may be interested in.

Anyway, the best way to find out about the university is to visit one of our Open Days, where you will have opportunity to speak to academics and current students about anything you want to know!

Thank you for your interest,
Take care,

- Ilya

thank you so much for this information and its true about DMU beginning there for the students as I have already had a call and having a meeting about my wellbeing ready for September and I haven't even chosen yet I think I know which way I am choosing as to me my wellbeing is very imports so I can keep studying if thats not
well then .....
Original post by Anonymous
thank you so much for this information and its true about DMU beginning there for the students as I have already had a call and having a meeting about my wellbeing ready for September and I haven't even chosen yet I think I know which way I am choosing as to me my wellbeing is very imports so I can keep studying if thats not
well then .....

Hello again,
I am happy to hear that you had received a call from our team

DMU does a lot of work regarding students’ wellbeing and mental health. You always feel supported and included 😊
Never hesitate to ask us any questions,
Email, Instagram, The Ambassador Platform, etc. we are always there to support you !
Good luck,

- Ilya:rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending