The Student Room Group

Crashing highers urgent

Guys PLEASE IF YOU SEE THIS TELL ME AN EASY HIGHER TO CRASH.
PLEASE I HATE MY SUBJECTS THIS YEAR ,
I AM IN S4 NEXT YEAR I WANT TO DO
English
Human Biology
Math
Art ‘& Design

I also do higher Italian in college rn bcs I’m fluent but I have a gap but I hate French and admin My most dreadful subjects .. pls help me out
U are SAVING A LIFE
(edited 1 year ago)
I crashed Higher Modern studies in S5, it was unbelievably easy and you do not need any knowledge from N5.
Reply 2
Original post by fionaapple
I crashed Higher Modern studies in S5, it was unbelievably easy and you do not need any knowledge from N5.

Really??
my friend’s failing it at nat5😭
Did you get an A? Also how and what did you study
And if so that’s great as I am interested in Law
(edited 1 year ago)
Yea I got an A, at my school for higher modern studies we did social inequalities, democracy and global undevelopment.
All I did was study regularly and do recall.
Reply 4
Yea I got an A, at my school for higher modern studies we did social inequalities, democracy and global undevelopment.

Oh wow
Original post by 180658955
Guys PLEASE IF YOU SEE THIS TELL ME AN EASY HIGHER TO CRASH.
PLEASE I HATE MY SUBJECTS THIS YEAR ,
I AM IN S4 NEXT YEAR I WANT TO DO
English
Human Biology
Math
Art ‘& Design

I also do higher Italian in college rn bcs I’m fluent but I have a gap but I hate French and admin My most dreadful subjects .. pls help me out
U are SAVING A LIFE

of all sciences, I'd say human biology would be the easiest to crash, but idk if I would say it would be easy, but doable as it is a lot of memory. english again is just memory, you dont need any national 5 knowledge really to do higher. maths I'd say you'd be in trouble, the skills developed at national 5 are needed for higher, and I imagine it would be really tricky for you.
Reply 6
Original post by cooljellyfish12
of all sciences, I'd say human biology would be the easiest to crash, but idk if I would say it would be easy, but doable as it is a lot of memory. english again is just memory, you dont need any national 5 knowledge really to do higher. maths I'd say you'd be in trouble, the skills developed at national 5 are needed for higher, and I imagine it would be really tricky for you.

Yeah I alr will take those in Highers😭😭

For higher modern what do you need to know like whats the main difference between nat 5 modern and higher cause i see that the units are the same, im doing nat 5 rn and not sure whether or not to do higher as a got an A in prelim. i heard in higher modern you need to memorise 3 essays? oh and is it better to take higher modern or higher maths as i'm so bad at maths as i got a B/C in prelims? and also what are your study methods like...pomodoro?
Original post by 180658955
Really??
my friend’s failing it at nat5😭
Did you get an A? Also how and what did you study
And if so that’s great as I am interested in Law

Have you looked into the requirements to study law? I'd advise looking at university course requirements if you haven't already and using that to shape your decision.

Subjects one person finds easy others may find hard and vice versa. e.g. I did Higher Modern Studies twice and only got a C. :redface:
Reply 9
Original post by 1582
Have you looked into the requirements to study law? I'd advise looking at university course requirements if you haven't already and using that to shape your decision.

Subjects one person finds easy others may find hard and vice versa. e.g. I did Higher Modern Studies twice and only got a C. :redface:

Hi they only need Higher English at B
but like I hate my left over subjects cos I didn’t choose them so idk what to crash that’s easy

Quick Reply

Latest