This discussion is closed.
ladyshort4u
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I read the "dating" thread and thought I'd ask the question

"What is your idea of a PERFECT date"

I'm not going to add a poll as everyone's ideas are different but tell me what would you consider to be a perfect date, whether its the 1st date, 10th date, or 100th date!

Love Ladyshort xxx
:p:
ClosetGinger
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ladyshort4u)
I read the "dating" thread and thought I'd ask the question

"What is your idea of a PERFECT date"

I'm not going to add a poll as everyone's ideas are different but tell me what would you consider to be a perfect date, whether its the 1st date, 10th date, or 100th date!

Love Ladyshort xxx
:p:
The first date is always the best, especially if you walk around talking about nothing for hours. Its kinda weird that you can talk for hours when you dont know someone, but when you're together its never as fun.
lost_puppy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hmm, I agree, it can be the most nerve-wracking but exciting one, by just chatting about random thigns while building up what your date's like. I already knew my boyfriend before I dated him, but I did find quite a lot about what he was like romantically
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Drink sangrea in the park,

and then later when it gets dark,

we go home.

I'll get my coat
Charlottie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I get mine next weekend.

Meal at a posh restaurant, just the two of us. Then off to watch DVDs and fall asleep in each others arms.
Just_Izzy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ice skating
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My most perrrrrrrrfect date was a trip to London Zoo. We talked for hours about random things, first time we had met and it felt like we had know each other for years.
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ice skateing, movie, dinner, walking in a snowy field while talking about general stuff, watching the stars........................... ......no wonder im single
katiesado
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I like walking around somewhere- maybe a park or by a lake. If it's cold stop somewhere and have a hot drink. My best date was when I went to the beach at night-- we were all by ourselves and it was peaceful and beautiful. We walked in the sand and talked, plus there were a few creepy homeless people so there was that sense of fear that makes things a bit exciting.
naelse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it's all about the company for me... a cool date with a crap guy is worth nothing. but a night in doing everyday boring stuff but with your dream guy can be the most special time...
soilman
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ClosetGinger)
The first date is always the best, especially if you walk around talking about nothing for hours. Its kinda weird that you can talk for hours when you dont know someone, but when you're together its never as fun.
I agree with this,

do you people agree that if you can talk for endless hours about nothing theres something there?

its just I went to another uni recently to a mates, met this girl about 2am, spoke till about 8am then watched dvd, slept, holding each other, was really nice.

prob hardly see her again cos its diff uni etc, quite **** really. she txt me next day saying 'lst nite was fun' but thats about that
pissface
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Truthfully, I don't care. If he was someone that I was fond of and enjoyed talking to, he could take me a :rolleyes: nywhere and I would be just as satisfied.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (123)
65.43%
No I haven't decided yet (39)
20.74%
Yes but I might change my mind (26)
13.83%

Watched Threads