The Student Room Group

does cambridge keep your NSAA result???

i've gotten an offer from cambridge to read veterinary medicine which i'm absolutely ecstatic about, but my nsaa score is awful! i'm incredibly embarrassed and i was just wondering if cambridge keeps your nsaa score/would know your score if you get the grades and go there.
(edited 1 year ago)
You've got the offer from Cambridge and that's all that matters now
I’m sure the fact that you’ve gotten an offer despite your awful score (I’m just quoting you ok) shows that everything else you submitted for your application was overwhelmingly good enough to overlook it, so whether or not they keep it doesn’t make a difference to how they see you. Also the tutors are probably too excited to meet you as a new student and busy with their other duties to contempt or doubt you for your score. Dw about it, it’s just a number that now has no meaning bc it’s served its purpose - to get you an offer.
Reply 3
Original post by sables
i've gotten an offer from cambridge to read veterinary medicine which i'm absolutely ecstatic about, but my nsaa score is awful! i'm incredibly embarrassed and i was just wondering if cambridge keeps your nsaa score/would know your score if you get the grades and go there.

Just out of interest, if you don’t mind sharing, what were your results. I was rejected from Cambridge and am wondering just how badly I failed. I was pooled though and unfortunately unsuccessful but very surprised that I was even pooled considering my results.
Reply 4
Original post by sables

I agree with others that you shouldn't worry about your NSAA scores, all that matters is that you have an offer.

But, regardless NSAA scores don't end up on your student record.

Quick Reply