The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Troxbridge

How does Nottingham trent compare to oxbridge, have you ever heard of this phrase? To what extent is it true, thanks.

Cheers
Don't put them in the same category. Nottingham trent is obviously far superior
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Labradoodle1
Don't put them in the same category. Nottingham trent is obviously far superior

cheers 'mate' (as they say) I suspected as much, but I think I will cultivate a second opinion
schewppid
Original post by bigdrainer
schewppid

erm..
Original post by waysidexpert
How does Nottingham trent compare to oxbridge, have you ever heard of this phrase? To what extent is it true, thanks.

Cheers

Hi @waysidexpert 👋

Don't think I've heard the phrase "Troxbridge" before but I'd be happy to tell you a little about what I think makes studying at NTU special based on my own experience at NTU 😁

There's a real sense of community across the campuses, a great student support team and endless social activities to get involved with outside of lectures and seminars. NTU was voted the best university in the UK for student life at WhatUni Student Choice Awards 2022 based on feedback from current students, which reiterates the strength of its student life. It's also in one of the best student cities in the UK, with lots to offer in terms of culture, nightlife and day activities like shopping. It's a really versatile and student-friendly city that ticks all the boxes.

Work experience is also something which sets NTU apart. Whether it's live client briefs, placements or industry visits, every course at the uni includes some form of work-like experience. Employers want to see more than a degree, and this helps students with that massively. I did a placement year during my undergrad degree at NTU and the experience and skills I got from it have really helped my career prospects after graduating.

I feel NTU gives students that perfect balance of work experience and student life to go alongside their degree, making it a great university to consider when exploring your options.

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)
Nottingham Trent is where you go if you're too smart for Oxbridge.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by waysidexpert

Cheers

Sorry, what is Nottingham Trent? Isn't that a river?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending