The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Troxbridge

How does Oxford compare to universities such as Nottingham Trent and Cambridge? I've heard that the teaching quality is quite good but I would rather stay safe with Nottingham Trent at this point in time. Thoughts?

Kind regards.
Original post by bigdrainer
How does Oxford compare to universities such as Nottingham Trent and Cambridge? I've heard that the teaching quality is quite good but I would rather stay safe with Nottingham Trent at this point in time. Thoughts?

Kind regards.

Nottingham Trent def doesn't hold as high of a reputation as Oxbridge and Nottingham Uni; those three are all Russel Group and so obviously will hold a higher 'stature' as a degree; however, in terms of community and 'vibes', Cambridge and Nottingham Trent are supposedly much more friendly, large, and have readily available clubs etc. whereas Oxford is slightly isolated.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by bigdrainer

Kind regards.

Hi 👋

There's another thread with a similar question to yours (which you've left a comment in) which might answer your question about how NTU compares to the universities you've mentioned:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7310384&p=98044898#post98044898

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending