The Student Room Group

Bangor or Keele

I have an offer to study at both keele and Bangor and I don’t know which one I should make my firm. Bangor offered me a offer for law and politics for 88 ucas points and keele 96. Keele is a lot closer to home where as Bangor is nearly 5 hours away but is still a good school. I’ve heard some people say it’s a boring uni but some say it is really fun.

I’m not sure which one is better for me
Reply 1
Not much in it on the league tables Keele 42 and Bangor 46

Keele do the joint honours program. I am actually a big fan of Keele, i think its an exceptional University and they really care about their students welfare. Can't comment on the fun factor but your University experience is what you make it.

I would suggest you visit both on open days and try and get a feel for both, explore the accommodation options and get a good look around and go from there. Its what works for you that counts

GL
Reply 2
I would say keele too. I loved keele and would have firmed with them but it came down to final year modules which made me go elsewhere which was a real shame. Keele for definitely.
Original post by FranciaTy
I have an offer to study at both keele and Bangor and I don’t know which one I should make my firm. Bangor offered me a offer for law and politics for 88 ucas points and keele 96. Keele is a lot closer to home where as Bangor is nearly 5 hours away but is still a good school. I’ve heard some people say it’s a boring uni but some say it is really fun.

I’m not sure which one is better for me

Hi @FranciaTy

Great to hear you are interested in Bangor University :smile:

Let me know if you have any questions :smile:

I highly recommend that you do join an open day to get the right feel. I studied here at Bangor and I have never left!!

Sera :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending