The Student Room Group

Uplearn

Is uplearn chemistry really worth it?
Original post by youaresoloved
Is uplearn chemistry really worth it?

If you find yourself consistently scoring well over 80% (or getting marks meeting/exceeding your target grade) on past papers/mocks/class assessments, then your current revision strategies are more than good enough without uplearn.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by TypicalNerd
If you find yourself consistently scoring well over 80% (or getting marks meeting/exceeding your target grade) on past papers/mocks/class assessments, then your current revision strategies are more than good enough without uplearn.

I’m basically failing chem😍😍😍

Maybe some of this may help?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7253201&p=97549790&page=2#post97549790

If you want to give uplearn a shot, go ahead. I cannot vouch for it’s effectiveness or ineffectiveness, as I’ve never actually used it.

I've never used uplearn but I would say for A Level Chemistry, try to do as many questions as you possible can do. You can then write down the ones you got wrong in a book and look at those right before the exam. Also, do the old spec questions which are good too. When you do enough questions, you'll see how many questions are repeated over the years. A Level is less memorisation than GCSE for sure but it is still quite a lot of memorisation, which gets easier when you do questions. Over time, the topics will link in your brain and you'll understand it
Some youtubers I used were MaChemGuy and primrose kitten. I also had the CGP book.
Good luck :smile:
I used uplearn as I got the scholarship/bursary
I think the step by step way it teaches you with the questions and videos really helped me personally.

Quick Reply

Latest