The Student Room Group

how to deal with bullies?

people in my year keep bullying me

Scroll to see replies

Jokes on them because they can’t bully you forever :wink:just try to make friends outside of school.
Original post by oursgrace

in what way
Hey, identify the weakest among them and give them a through beating...rest will respect you
Reply 4
Original post by saintcapone
in what way

making fun of my name, saying mean things to me, constantly talking abt me with their friends, kicking my bag etc
making fun of my name, saying mean things to me, constantly talking abt me with their friends, kicking my bag etc

you got friends? if so what do they do while all these happens to you.
Is it one person that instigates it or all?
Well you can try being nonchalant when they do all these and laugh when they say mean things or make fun, that way they won't get satisfaction and may stop
Original post by Educator Rob
Hey, identify the weakest among them and give them a bthrough beating...rest will respect yout

Yea you're traditonally supposed to smack the ringleader... going for the weakest generally won't back them off and they'll possibly see it as a further challenge.
Original post by StriderHort
Yea you're traditonally supposed to smack the ringleader... going for the weakest generally won't back them off and they'll possibly see it as a further challenge.

Does this guy have the courage to smack the leader?
Does this guy have the courage to smack the leader?

Dunno, but if you're going to smack any of them it might as well be the leader otherwise nothing would change
Dunno, but if you're going to smack any of them it might as well be the leader otherwise nothing would change

I agree
Tell your teacher or head of year or whichever staff you want to. If the school takes in seriously then they should get the message. If not then tell your parents to contact people higher up like the school board or get the police involved if you get hit in any way or they damage or take your property. They won't get the message unless someone gives it to them since their parents are probably useless in the matter.
Original post by alanb21
Tell your teacher or head of year or whichever staff you want to. If the school takes in seriously then they should get the message. If not then tell your parents to contact people higher up like the school board or get the police involved if you get hit in any way or they damage or take your property. They won't get the message unless someone gives it to them since their parents are probably useless in the matter.

I disagree... Its a peer thing... let him prove his worth ....
Original post by alanb21

I'm not saying don't report it to authority... but You need to balance the risk of violent, escalation. Schools and police traditionally suck at solving bullying issues and have limited control over kids intreactions. Report them at school for punching you and find them waiting on the way home with a weapon kind of thing. I'm not saying and of this is right, but it's regrettably fact.

Do you know why they are bullying you? And what action have you taken so far in response to the situation?
(edited 1 year ago)
I'm not saying don't report it to authority... but You need to balance the risk of violent, escalation. Schools and police traditionally suck at solving bullying issues and have limited control over kids intreactions. Report them at school for punching you and find them waiting on the way home with a weapon kind of thing. I'm not saying and of this is right, but it's regrettably fact.

Yeah I know, I gave that advice since I went through the same exact thing and worse and at that age the only thing most bullies understand is police intervention sadly, and yeah schools definitely suck, I received isolation or wtv bs multiple times for defending my self even though every staff member knew I shouldn't be there but it was 'rules'. Not much can be done about it sadly.
Reply 15
The way to deal with it is to tell a teacher. This sort of bullying is insidious and should be taken seriously in schools. When something like this was happening to me I was afraid to tell a teacher fearing it wouldn’t help or even make things worse. It came to light in a different way, and was very effectively dealt with
Original post by 1582
Do you know why they are bullying you? And what action have you taken so far in response to the situation?

i think its because i'm a quiet student and i've told one of my teachers and told one of the year team staff members
last friday one of the boys in my class threw a pen a me and the next day he threw foil at me in school :frown:
Hey, identify the weakest among them and give them a through beating...rest will respect you

Best advice here
Say you have more green gems on TSR than them. They’ll respect that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending