The Student Room Group

Psychology

can someone genuinely give me the topics for psychology in order from easiest to hardest
Exam board? What topics do you do because not everyone does the same topics for paper 3 (atleast in AQA anyway)
Reply 2
i do AQA. So firstly tell me in order from easiest to hardest out of paper 1 and 2, then tell me the topics i should do in paper 3. thanks
Original post by MOALI789
i do AQA. So firstly tell me in order from easiest to hardest out of paper 1 and 2, then tell me the topics i should do in paper 3. thanks

This will vary massively from person to person but from easiest to hardest for me; attachment, issues and debates, research methods(not hard just a log of it and the questions can be weird),biopsychology (I love biology so it came pretty easily to me), social influence, psychopathology, approaches and memory (I cried a lot over memory because I just couldn’t learn it ironically).

I can’t really tell you what you should do in paper 3 because I only did one of each option and we didn’t get a choice in those options. So I did relationships, schizophrenia and addiction. I was covid year 2 so we never actually finished schizophrenia so it wasn’t put in our exam but that was definitely one of the harder topics.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending