This discussion is closed.
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by af1)
when my boyfriend penetrated me i felt the urge to scream out swear words like i had tourettes. i then went from that to weeping on his chest for 4 hours!! ever time i have had sex since i bleed. sex is horrible! dont do it!
Aww that is horrible, I really feel for you. I'm some total stranger on a internet forum and as such my advice stands for very little... but you might want to consider seeing a doctor because sex is not supposed to make you bleed everytime.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
YES! Definitely!
LOL - Aren't you 13 or somethin..
af1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
af1 = af1reins1de = afireinside = youstolemynameGEEK

my boyfriend has a very large package, which he usually posts after we are done. i have sex 3-4 times a day.
SciFi25
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by af1)

my boyfriend has a very large package, which he usually posts after we are done. i have sex 3-4 times a day.
Stolen name? He's been here way longer than u! lol!

3-4 times a day? No wonder your bleeding, its probably friction wearing you away!! :p:
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by af1)

Cystitis?
quadrocat
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh it didn't hurt me physically...it messed me up in the head though...as I've said before, sex is a load of rubbish. Keep your virginity.
ChemistBoy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You can tell.

For blokes losing your virginity tends to be more of a rite of passage - i.e. it is not neccessarily important who it is with, etc. For girls I find that the situation and person are the most important things (probably because it is a painful experience).
anchemis
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ChemistBoy)
You can tell.

For blokes losing your virginity tends to be more of a rite of passage - i.e. it is not neccessarily important who it is with, etc. For girls I find that the situation and person are the most important things (probably because it is a painful experience).
not really though... there are still plenty of virgin guys around
dazmanultra
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by naelse)
sex is a big responsibility and honesty and trust are big parts of that.
Thanks mum!
ChemistBoy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by anchemis)
not really though... there are still plenty of virgin guys around
That doesn't invalidate my point.
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I never told my boyfriend when I first slept with him, and he had no idea. I didn't find it painful, but I was totally relaxed. It varies from girl to girl I guess.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by marychrist)
I wasn't expecting it to hurt as much as it did- a friend of mine had already lost her virginity and said it was a bit painful, but bearable. when I did it, it felt like a really intense bee sting on my umm, private parts, and I bled quite a bit afterwards even though we hadn't managed to do it properly as such.
maybe it was because I'd never used tampons? I can't think of anything which would have broken my hymen before I had sex so maybe that's why it was so painful.
so if a girl starts using tampons does that mean the first time will not hurt/bleed?

im a virgin but now im too scared to have any sex!
af1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
chardonnay its probably because ur name means ur a ****
ClosetGinger
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
so if a girl starts using tampons does that mean the first time will not hurt/bleed?

no! Well for some people it doesnt hurt but NONE of my friends have been without pain, NONE. For me it was the worst pain i have ever had (felt kinda like being ripped from the insides) followed closely by cystitis (which evidently was also caused by sex)

Using a tampon may get your body used to penetration but a tampon is no where near as big as a penis.

But dont be scared...after a few weeks the pain goes away
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

No, because tampons are a lot smaller. But it's less likely you'll bleed. It may well still hurt, but you shouldn't be put off and scared for te rest of your life!
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by af1)
chardonnay its probably because ur name means ur a ****
Um no it doesn't!
quadrocat
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

It didn't hurt me much at all. But not having sex is a v. v. good idea, trust me.
marychrist
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ClosetGinger)
followed closely by cystitis
I got cystitis after I started having sex because I don't use condoms, just the pill, and used to fall asleep after sex without peeing.
marychrist
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by quadrocat)
It didn't hurt me much at all. But not having sex is a v. v. good idea, trust me.
:confused:
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No, if her hymen isn't broken, it will still bleed and hurt, and it will hurt anyway as the girl will never have had any thing the size of a penis (not normally anyway) inside her.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.92%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
27.04%
Not great so far... (221)
35.99%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.06%

Watched Threads