Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marychrist)
    :confused:
    It just messes you up emotionally and I've never gotten anything out of it. I get more pleasure drinking a cup of tea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClosetGinger)
    no! Well for some people it doesnt hurt but NONE of my friends have been without pain, NONE. For me it was the worst pain i have ever had (felt kinda like being ripped from the insides) followed closely by cystitis (which evidently was also caused by sex)

Using a tampon may get your body used to penetration but a tampon is no where near as big as a penis.

But dont be scared...after a few weeks the pain goes away
    :eek:

i think i'll turn gay.is she being serious? holy hell. yes i am in fact gay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClosetGinger)
    no! Well for some people it doesnt hurt but NONE of my friends have been without pain, NONE. For me it was the worst pain i have ever had (felt kinda like being ripped from the insides) followed closely by cystitis (which evidently was also caused by sex)

Using a tampon may get your body used to penetration but a tampon is no where near as big as a penis.

But dont be scared...after a few weeks the pain goes away
    I am a guy but I can tell you, you're not making it any easier for anyone. :rolleyes: All you will achieve is stress people so that there is no way their first time is gonna be any good coz they're all tense. :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    I am a guy but I can tell you, you're not making it any easier for anyone. :rolleyes: All you will achieve is stress people so that there is no way their first time is gonna be any good coz they're all tense. :congrats:
    englishstudent, as a guy without being gross can you explain from what closetgingeris saying why guys think it is so good to be ...ahem...well endowed? surely if they care for the girl, it is better that guys are small. so why are guys embarrassed to be small?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    englishstudent, as a guy without being gross can you explain from what closetgingeris saying why guys think it is so good to be ...ahem...well endowed? surely if they care for the girl, it is better that guys are small. so why are guys embarrassed to be small?
    Because the first time happens once and the rest of the times happen a lot more than once. If you see what I mean. Anyway - don't wanna go into gory details, but I don't think that spreading panic is the best thing to do on a thread like this. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    what do u kno anyway. its best ppl know of the pain and blood and agony in order to prepare themselves for the worst

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    YES! Definitely!
    Christ you're 14!!! You prolly shouldn't even know the word 'sex' yet

ReputationRep:
    i blame her single parent on benefits teen mother

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.